angeliviki2022:

Off into nature for a couple of weeks, fewer opportunities for BL watching. Sigh.

True, but Nature & the Outdoors for a few weeks? Nice!!! Just watch out for bears if you're camping :-)

thatonewhothrives:
Same feeling here

Hey, hey!!

axdxex:
After ep3 I’m sold.

Ahhh, I have yet to see EP 3. But first comes Wandee Goodday. Hoping for a little more life in EP 9!!

p43425:

I hope it will not diminish my love for Gem and Fourth if I agree with you: Yes, Keen and Sea would be ideally suited as Atom and Kongthap (respectively).  

By the way, now watching "Project Alpha Special" thanks to the above nudge. Although it would probably more useful to have watched it before the fact, it's stil fun to see the origins of Keen, Ashi, Aungpao, etc. now in retrospect.

It doesn't. Not all couples are suited for every role.

I'll wait to hear your thoughts on Project Alpha Special. 

p43425:
I just got my first notification in four days - spontaneously, i.e. I haven't bothered to unsubscribe and resubscribe or anything like that. Fingers crossed.

I'm still stuck with none TT Have things worked out better for you? I didn't bother unsubscribing or anything either lol, just hoping it'll fix on its own

p43425:
I decided to start it. There's lots I can criticise, but it's watchable. Lots of eye candy. *slobber slobber*

Yep, not the best series so far but I'm here just for the good stuff lol

RXinw:
Same, waiting on reviews.  I am ignoring it for now. Truth be told I will probably never watch it if it goes down the path I have come to expect it.

Gotta say, so far not great but there's A LOT of naked lmao XD

RXinw:
Here is a little insight into their story:

Thanks! Added their series to my list :)

axdxex:
I see we are consistent lol

Lol of course XD

axdxex:
Yeah, that's how I feel about it too.  There's too many dramas coming up that I do have plans to watch in real time, so this probably won't make it on there...

Yeah so many airing dramas nowadays 

American Fan:
I have the BL thread link on my pfp where the BL Drama Club banner image is. I've linked it together. Same for the Soundtrack Lovers Club & the Historical Drama Club. 

So I can  just go there and click on my banners!

Oh, I should probably do that then, thx!

RXinw:
Joong fans gather here!

*crying* STOP BEING SO HANDSOME GODDAMNIT 

literally drooling over here

American Fan:
I haven't heard much talk about My Love Mix-Up! Including myself here. Actually I haven't watched last week's ep.  Is everyone waiting to see how they feel about it?  ?

Oh yeah, I loved it as always

Forgot to comment about it but I've fallen even harder for Fourth after this week's ep, he's so damn cute I can't- 

I love this series (I haven't watched the original yet so I'm starting fresh with this one)

American Fan:
Someone, not here, mentioned it would be nicer if the MLs were Sea & Keen. So now I can't get that out of my head. 

Oh woah, hadn't thought of that

Hmm....dunno...the roles really suit GemFourth imo

Day 28 of June Challenge: I love who you are....favourite trans character in a BL

Can't really think of one tbh...guess I'll have to skip this one

Day 29 of June Challenge: we stan....favourite bi character from a BL

Ok I literally have no idea lmao

I'll have to come back to this one after a few other answers I guess

Hi, new here. How do I join? 

Adrita Medha:

Just by posting here you have joined. Welcome to the club.

*If you don't get this notification it is because of MDL notification issues regarding threads (wait if you don't get this notification then how will you see this message lol)

I will just dm you.

Wandee Goodday - Episode 9

Wandee worked on my last nerves.

Otherwise from that it was an okay episode.

jennie panhan in 3 will be free

sparks camp seems same as first season. dating shows crews have their favorites

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Have things worked out better for you? I didn't bother unsubscribing or anything either lol, just hoping it'll fix on its own

Since I posted that, it stopped again - and nothing since. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

American Fan:
True, but Nature & the Outdoors for a few weeks? Nice!!! Just watch out for bears if you're camping :-)

Flight to Scotland delayed to tomorrow. Yay! I get to watch Sunset x Vibes. Then, wake up super early to catch the rebooked flight. No camping, but lots of rock climbing, kayaking and one day of zip lining. Most will be done in the rain, I think. 

DAY 29 - Favorite Bi Character From a BL

PAYU!! From LITA

No kidding, I was just here to find out today's challenge and went to YT...and there dead center was a short for "Top 10 Thai BL Series With Bisexual Male Lead". Creepy!!

angeliviki2022:
Flight to Scotland delayed to tomorrow.

Maybe Scotland doesn't have bears. But zip lining, yay!! Never done it but it's on my before-I-kick-the-bucket list.  Did you watch Wandee Goodday before you go? I still haven't watched it yet. Such a nice day I had to go out.

p43425:

Since I posted that, it stopped again - and nothing since. Sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

I get just about every other type of notice except for the club threads. Go figure.

RXinw:

Wandee Goodday - Episode 9

Wandee worked on my last nerves.

Otherwise from that it was an okay episode.

Okaaaaay, I'm really going to go watch it now. See if we match up with our opinion, haha.

Adrita Medha:

Welcome to the club :)