American Fan:
Aw, and it's a Sunday! You're such a  hard worker!

I love the grind because...money money makes me happy 

American Fan:

No worries! I like them but I didn't care for their last series (CC) and this one seems a bit ho hum for me. Also the humor isn't my style. But if it's winning fans over then I'll give it a go. As I always say, I can drop it without hesitation if it doesn't work out!

I'm excited for Meet You At The Blossom!

Hi Gabster! I've seen you on the news page for this topic. My opinion - "Heck yeah!"

Taecyeon is an excellent actor (and rapper/singer) and has done a wide range of roles, of which he did very well. I'm in full support of his decision. As he says himself:

"There are a lot of genres and characters that I haven't tried yet and I wanted to expand my spectrum..."

What is your honest opinion?  :-)

100% agreed, if he wants to do something then he should do it! I just feel bad for him because a lot of people are giving him hate for taking this role.

axdxex:
Hidamari ga Kikoeru

i read the manga of this one i think . I dont know if i should watch it or not (i was stress reading at that time )

Gabster:

100% agreed, if he wants to do something then he should do it! I just feel bad for him because a lot of people are giving him hate for taking this role.

I'll bet he took that into account when he made his choice, which is more respect to him for walking his own path. He's a big boy and no pushover. 

Love Sea EP 4

Couldn't sleep so I finished it in the wee hours. I don't have much to comment on since not much happened. Or I was sleep-watching.

American Fan:

I'll bet he took that into account when he made his choice, which is more respect to him for walking his own path. He's a big boy and no pushover. 

That makes me like him even more, the fact he decided to do it for him and not for others.

Just came here to say hi besties!!! <3

guys can u tell all the airing bls now pls

Updates:

Source - X (Twitter)

zigwind:

guys can u tell all the airing bls now pls

love sea, my love mix up, wandee goodday, my stand in, blue boys part 2, we are, the trainee, omg vampire, knock knock boys, sunset x vibes, the rebound, Hidamari ga Kikoeru 

not sure if i missed some series 

mignon toi:

love sea, my love mix up, wandee goodday, my stand in, blue boys part 2, we are, the trainee, omg vampire, knock knock boys, sunset x vibes, the rebound, Hidamari ga Kikoeru

not sure if i missed some series 

+Takara no Vidro  started today

+This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans starting later this week 

Saygo:

+Takara no Vidro  started today

+This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans starting later this week 

thank you :D

FortPeatForever:

Just came here to say hi besties!!! <3

Hiiiii back! :-)

RXinw:
Updates:

Source - X (Twitter)

Oooh some good stuff coming up!

The Boyfriend is on Netflix USA!! Click on "reminder" and when it starts Netflix will pop it in your list. How cool is that?

okay so i started because so many votes for. not really getting it. how many episodes to get it?

Love for Love's Sake

eightocci:

okay so i started because so many votes for. not really getting it. how many episodes to get it?

Love for Love's Sake

I don't have a straight answer for you. I never fully understood it even to the end. Some people watched it a few times and it became clearer to them. Or if you feel motivated, you can read the discussions/comments on the drama page to get more insight. 

I enjoyed it anyway, but I did have to set aside my frustration to do that. :-)