sjay:
Finished 3 episodes of To Be Continued.

It took a bit too long to find out the reason why they had a misunderstanding, but I loved this show. I enjoyed the flashbacks to their high school days that showed how they became such close friends. That kept me curious on what exactly happened and why Ji refused to even talk about it. All in all, it was a 9/10 for me.

Does anybody that's interested have this on their PTW list?

https://mydramalist.com/772709-porscharm-the-wedding

Simi_Tutu:

Sing My Crush - Im Han Tae is literally one of my favorite MLs from a BL

That is a good light hearted one.

p43425:

How do these Thai BL actors keep their svelte, boyish figures when they consume all the Oishii sugary drinks, Texas Chicken greasy fried chicken, Lays chips, Euro Cake, and other assorted junk food they apparently subsist on in series, not to mention the mountains of chocolate, cake, cookies and junk food they get from their fans? Could it be that we are being deceived?

Lays Chips makes me think of Between Us and Until We Meet Again 

American Fan:

It's on my list now. Thanks for that.

Simi_Tutu:

My apologies, I misunderstood. I thought the ratings belonged to you, which led me to believe that you had already seen them.Cherry Magic or   My School President  should be good 

i do not rate. i had been removing what i have completed at list. my school president up next. thank you

ShirleyCrow:
Lays Chips makes me think of Between Us and Until We Meet Again 

On episode 5. Feeling I may already be able to say WinTeam is one of my all-time favorite pairs. Ahhhhh.

American Fan:

Me!!! I am so excited! I hope starhunter finds an international streamer so that we can get eng subs <3

segos:

On episode 5. Feeling I may already be able to say WinTeam is one of my all-time favorite pairs. Ahhhhh.

Omg are you watching Between Us??!!!

axdxex:
Omg are you watching Between Us??!!!

Yesssss. I had put it off forever because I put off UWMA, but since I finally watched UWMA, I can watch this and my heart is so happy (well I'm starting ep 6 so happy adjacent with the current scene). I actually like them more than Dean and Pharm, as I find Win and Team to be very realistic. 

segos:

Yesssss. I had put it off forever because I put off UWMA, but since I finally watched UWMA, I can watch this and my heart is so happy (well I'm starting ep 6 so happy adjacent with the current scene). I actually like them more than Dean and Pharm, as I find Win and Team to be very realistic. 

Yassss you’re definitely one of mine! I love WinTeam and I love Between Us. I’m actually doing a rewatch rn (starting ep5)! (I like UMWA fine enough, but Between Us is one of my comfort shows!)

axdxex:
You Are My Soulmate

I just finished it and I'm glad I watched it! My heart fluttered from the moment Butr ran into Korn and it never stopped. What a cute pair! Just looking into Korn's (Mick's) eyes made me dizzy. I think I'm going to have to send him flowers. **sigh**

Top is pretty sweet too. I really admired his hair and how it always looked perfectly cute from beginning to end. hehe.

The only major negative for me was the overly dramatic (OTT) acting (especially Emy) and the bg music could have been better. But I did think Butr and Emy's friendship was cute.

Can't wait to see them together in Every You, Every Me

p43425:

Thanks. Those are also the two with the highest MDL ratings, so I guess I'll try them first.

I'm curious to know what you think of this cute little special. :-)

@American Fan  RE : My Soulmate. 

Yes! This one is adorable. Mick is simultaniously cute and handsome, and Top is also a cutie. The two have an upcoming drama (currently filming) called  ‘Every You, Every Me’ if you’d like to keep an eye out for it!

ShirleyCrow:

It's on my list now. Thanks for that.

?

axdxex:
 ‘Every You, Every Me’ if you’d like to keep an eye out for it!

It's already on my special "Waiting to Air list!!

axdxex:
Yassss you’re definitely one of mine! I love WinTeam and I love Between Us. I’m actually doing a rewatch rn (starting ep5)!

I thoroughly enjoy the ABSea trio. Not sure how I feel about all the side couples, but I do enjoy Bee and Prince. I feel like I'm going to be in a show slump after this because I'm enjoying it so much.

I wasn't really looking for a vampire BL but guess I'll have to add it to my list so I can see more of them.