RXinw:
I agree with your thoughts. I am still trying to figure out mine as this is my first reality BL show so I keep having to remind myself that this is reality and not a series lol. Shun obviously has all my attention from day 1 so I am definitely looking forward to seeing how it concludes for him.

It's the first reality BL show for me, too. I understand what you mean. 

So @RXinw and p43425 let's wait together for new episodes on Tuesday! :D 

Mignon toi:
Which BL actor in a fixed ship would you love to see play love interests with another actor (not their current partner), and what type of series would that be?  

Get out of my mind! There is no way this is a coincidence. I came here to talk about a ghost ship lol. I guess our minds are in the same place.

Okay so I wanted to know if I am the only one who would want to see these two actors as partners on screen; now hear me out I love their current partners but I just couldn't help but wonder....BossFort. Guys hold on let me fantasise:

• Them in a mafia series. Rival gang leaders who have to team up when a third gang starts to sell products on both their turf. They must face danger and near death experiences together while eluding the authorities. After one steamy night between the two they slowing start becoming possessive of each other and feelings start getting tangled. Will their budding romance make their mission even more difficult or will it make them a better team? Find out in the all new BossFort series, "Love Roulette".
  • Them in a business series. Rivals in the tech business world. The two have been competing for shares in the market since taking over their respective companies. They come face to face at a product launch and both are interested in the product. They must compete at the negotiation table to get the product owners to sign a business deal with one of them. As they compete against each other making them have more contact than usual they start developing feelings towards each other which explodes in a steamy encounter at a company event. To make things more complicated the product they are vying for turns out to be flawed and they are both swindled by the owners. They must now team up to salvage to damage done to both of their companies while balancing their blossoming romance. How will these two tech giants fair in their love affair? Find out in BossFort's new series, "Pleasure Before Business".
  • Them in an arranged marriage. Their grandparents made a deal to marry off their eldest grand children to each other. However they did not consider both grand children being male but now the deal has already been set and with the new Equality Bill being passed there is no turning back. To make matters worse both grandsons are straight and have hated each other since childhood. They must now find a way out of this arranged marriage. However as they fight to escape they are only forced closer. Will the two of them escape this unwanted marriage or will they find a reason to walk down the isle willingly? Find out in the all new BossFort series, "I Don't  Do!"

Okay I am done because more tropes just keep popping up in my head, like a detective and a billionaire's son one, arrest me officer *bites lips* anyways so yeah. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I’m back now that it’s finally the summer hols for me 

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Welcome back. I missed you :)

You are back the right time because the series currently airing are kind of cool at least to me. Oh and 4 Minutes starts next week Friday and I saw a hot clip from the trailer on X so now I am so excited lol.

RXinw:
Okay I am done

OMG, these were great!

Sunday currently watching round up
Century of Love
Knock Knock, Boys!
Love Sea
Sunset x Vibes
Takara no Vidro
The Rebound
What is everyone else watching?

RXinw:
let me fantasise:

You are studying for the wrong career. Swtich to "BL Literary Studies".

Magnoliee:
Concerning the commentators.. , I like them. They are funny and I like their analysis of the actions and how they view a situation. For example as one of the commentators said, that it's all about a different energy level everyone has. I think that was so right and important. 

Yes, I agree - but as to the "different energy level", they're actually just amplifying what Shun himself said.

@RWinw: I think I will let you have Shun. He's super cute, and he's my favourite physically - but I think his personality is too complicated for me. That's why I'm more of a dog lover than a cat lover.

Hi guys! New to MDL and wanted to pop by---I'm behind on the currently airing BLs, can you recommend me one that I should start this week?

standbymyfriends:

Hi guys! New to MDL and wanted to pop by---I'm behind on the currently airing BLs, can you recommend me one that I should start this week?

I have a few in mind

*Love Sea

*The Rebound

*This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans

*Knock Knock Boys

*My Love Mix Up

*The Trainee

*Sunset x Vibes

*Meet You at the Blossom

*The Boyfriend

*Century Of Love

standbymyfriends:
can you recommend me one that I should start this week

We Are—It just ended on the 17th, but some of us here still haven't seen it, so it's not too late for you to Join us in discussing your thoughts! It's worth the watch. 

Shows that are still airing :

Takara no Vidro - Japanese , Currently 3/11 EPs 

Hidamari ga Kikoeru- Japanese, Currently 4/12 EPs 

The Trainee - Thai  Currently, 4/10 EPs

Meet You at the Blossom-   Thai  Currently 4/12 EPs

This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans - Thai  Currently 3/8  EPs

Century of Love - Thai  Currently 4/10 EPs

There are more airing right now, but these are the ones I'm enjoying

Airing Soon 

I Saw You in My Dream-  Jul 24

4 Minutes-  Jul 26

Battle of the Writers -Jul 29 

angeliviki2022:
OMG, these were great!

Thank you!

p43425:
You are studying for the wrong career. Swtich to "BL Literary Studies".

Funny enough I have actually considered becoming a writer as a side passion after settling into being an attorney for a few years. I still want to. Maybe for the time being I will write on Wattpad; who knows.

p43425:
@RWinw: I think I will let you have Shun. He's super cute, and he's my favourite physically - but I think his personality is too complicated for me. That's why I'm more of a dog lover than a cat lover.

*cough* it was not up for negotiation. If at the end Shun still is single I will take him for a night.....I meant to go out somewhere as friends get your minds out the gutter lol.

standbymyfriends:

Hi Welcome!

I loved the comedy in this week's episode of "The Trainee " I was surprised that it made me laugh a couple of times. This show gets better each week.

Simi_Tutu:
Airing Soon 

Also - 

Sugar Dog Life  8/4

Monster Next Door  8/8

First Note of Love  8/12

American Fan:
Also - 

Yes, thank you, I should have included them as well since they are coming soon. I was focusing on this month's releases. 

Finished I Promised You The Moon. I just wanna smack a certain someone. I mean, I get it. And the writing, acting, cinematography -- Brilliant. A really stunning piece of work. But right now I'm cranky with a certain character. Also, I was sad that Krit hasn't really been in other dramas. His acting was chef's kiss in particular. Hope to see him again one day.

And now I'm mixing it up for a break from super serious to sexy maybe not as serious? (maybe?) - Bed Friend. Just wanted something super different before I jump into another serious one.