segos:
Finished I Promised You The Moon.

If you haven't seen it, be sure to also watch the special episode "Last Twilight in Phuket" (Youtube), which takes place between the events of "Sunset" and "Promised". Not essential to the story, but it's lovely.

segos:
Hope to see him again one day.

Although PP Krit seems mainly focused on his booming music career these days, he's announced an upcoming movie together with Billkin called "Project Red". I don't think much is known about it yet besides it being a comedy.

I really need Tuesday to come!!!

I have figured out why I like Shun so much. It is because I see a lot of myself in him. I am a lot more expressive here in the club than in my life outside of here; maybe because we don't know each other here in person so it is easier for me to be less guarded. Apart from Shun being attractive he seems like a nice friend. I would love to be his friend. I really hope he and Dai end up together and he does not let those walls impede a chance at happiness. 

thatonewhothrives:
like p43425 said above, please venture into the BL industry , it deserves to have people like you , and please give us good content. i would def watch all these troupes 

You guys are really making me consider writing as a side career. My past Literature teacher would agree with you guys lol. Thank you for the comments *heart emoji*

Reality Dating BL series

Given how much I am currently enjoying "The Boyfriend", I will be venturing into other BL reality dating series such as "His Man". With that being said it is important for me to remember the distinction between a reality series and a fictional series and rate accordingly. That being said I think it is unfair to rate both by the same rating scheme, so I introduce to you my new rating scheme designed specifically for reality series:

*Trumpet sounds*

Category 
Description
Number of stars
ProductionThe same as with any piece of film work: setting, cinematography, mise-en-scène, music, editing, etc.
PlotThis speaks to how the story on screen unfolds; the different plot twist and cliffhangers that keep the audience engaged and excited as well as the authenticity of the events on screen because any good reality show must have a certain amount of unscripted pieces. 2
Commentary How the commentators react to what is going on and how their personality and commentary adds to the audience's enjoyment. They sometimes serve as the communicative bridge between the cast and the viewers so how they simplify complicated dialogue between cast members will also be considered.2
Cast's RevelationHow much is learned about the cast members by the end of the series; how they tell their life stories  and reveal who they are as well as how much they grew from how they were in the beginning.2
Interactive SituationsThe different games and situations the cast members are placed into to allow them to get to know each other and express themselves. How engaging and effective these situations are is what will be considered.2
-------
-------
Total = 10 stars
 RXinw:
How the commentators react to what is going on

The commentary clips work well in "The Boyfriend", but most reality series (including "His Man") don't have anything like this, so you may need to adjust your rating system. Also, I'm not sure that "plot" is the right word so much as "scenario arrangement" (or something like that) under which things spontaneously unfold - or if not entirely spontaneous (e.g. "DMD Friendship the Reality"), then at least with the facade of spontaneity. I think one of the challenges of a reality series is giving it structure and keeping thing moving along without making it seem pre-orchestrated.

P.S. You forgot the criteria of "cuteness" and "sex appeal".

I spent most of the day reading fanfics on AO3 (I found myself on the DaouOffroad tag… don’t ask) so I barely did any drama watching !!!

I did watch Love Sea Ep7 and like @RXinw said— I can’t beleive we wasted so much time listening to the annoying cousin. The clapback was nice but that girl had too much screentime. The GL plot is also a pain because both of these chics are soooo unlikable ;; Like Mame really can’t write women wth 

Still holding on for FortPete. They were really cute together this episode— Tongrak was finally not an ah to Mahasamut— a feat!

Ok, now to sleep. I have a long day tomorrow but I’ll make time to watch The Trainee and Takara no Vidro (two shows I’m really into!)

axdxex:
I spent most of the day reading fanfics on AO3 (I found myself on the DaouOffroad tag… don’t ask) so I barely did any drama watching !!!

funny, i came to know about love in translation and am binging it , we have the same mind

thatonewhothrives:
i came to know about love in translation and am binging it

That's such a sweet series. Offroad is adorable!

p43425:
Offroad is adorable!

His smile is very similar to my cousin brother, almost the exact same.

thatonewhothrives:

funny, i came to know about love in translation and am binging it , we have the same mind

It’s a rabbit hole… lol

RXinw:
I really hope he and Dai end up together and he does not let those walls impede a chance at happiness. 

Me too! I've actually been putting off the last 3 episodes because I got spoiled, but I probably need to watch them today so that I can watch the new episodes tomorrow ;;

has anyone watched Two Worlds?

Hey BL besties!

I found a new challenge if there's interest...and maybe we could start for the month of August?

It's like  "Get To Know Each Other Better"  questions (but nothing that ID's personal info).

Things like favorite tags, type of drama watcher,  favorite food, hobbies, etc

I came across this challenge post and I've edited, deleted and replaced some of the questions. I just need about 4-5 more questions to get to 31 days in August. 

If ya'll are up for it, what are some things about this group you'd like to know more of? I can add your responses to the question list.

I'm traveling in a  few days so not sure I can make the calendar chart ready to post for sharing. But maybe! 

I run the risk of sounding delulu, but if this isn't romance-- what is ? 

I need someone to dedicate me a birthday post like this lmao

American Fan:
I found a new challenge if there's interest...and maybe we could start for the month of August?

Count me in. Looks cute.

Elfy:

has anyone watched Two Worlds?

Yes I did like it, I'd recommend it.