axdxex:

It’s a little slapsticky but it doesn’t go overboard… wait for my final review lmao I don’t want to be found guilty!

Deal. :-)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Sounds good to me! Maybe another question could be personality type or weird thing about yourself?

I'll try to squeeze it in, lol.

angeliviki2022:
P.S. Off on vacation with even less likelihood of internet connection than rural Scotland. Already missing my shows and I haven't left yet. Will be sailing for 9 days, with a long stretch from the Windward Islands that include Tahiti to the Leeward Islands that include Bora Bora.

Ooh what kind of shows do u do?

RXinw:
Trying to get to know me better are you *in flirty voice* lol I am just messing with you

And this is why I love u (lol kidding but u know what I mean XD)

RXinw:
Some can be very funny especially when the series was found to be annoying and some can be *cough* vulgar (i.e me, I take my job as CSO very seriously lol you will find out in due time what that means)

Don't forget to mention your beloved VCSO!

American Fan:

I'll try to squeeze it in, lol.

Lol don't mind if u can't :)

OnyxTheHedgehog:

My god, that is so good

I can really picture that

Boss/Fort

My brain can't compute the two of them together. It's a no for meeeee. I know, I'm the odd one out. 

American Fan:

Boss/Fort

My brain can't compute the two of them together. It's a no for meeeee. I know, I'm the odd one out. 

Haha, I get what u mean but I'd honestly love to see how it would play out if we actually got them together

I mean, TWO hot guys on bikes? I can already imagine Hia (@RiqueXinw) running in that direction lmao

American Fan:
Boss/Fort

My brain can't compute the two of them together.

No no no. Absolutely not. It should be "Fort/p43425".

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Ooh what kind of shows do u do?

Trying to juggle these currently airing shows and two completed shows = 13. Plus I have downloaded shows I haven't started. It's an 8.5-hour flight plus I'll be on the boat for 9 days. I'll have lots of down time but no reliable internet service. My only job will be dishwasher. 4-5 of us will be actively sailing the boat. 2-3 of them will also be cooking. One will be actively trying to keep her 2 kids from falling into the water (kidding). Thankfully, I also downloaded some audiobooks, so i should be all set.

1editAs Beautiful as YouChina2024Drama10- / +34/40
2editCentury of Love airingThailand2024Drama9.5- / +4/10
3editForever LoveChina2020Drama9.5- / +17/28
4editHidamari ga Kikoeru airingJapan2024Drama10- / +4/12
5editKimi to Yukite Saku: Shinsengumi Seishunroku airingJapan2024Drama0.0- / +0/20
6editLove Sea airingThailand2024Drama8.5- / +6/10
7editMeet You at the Blossom airingThailand2024Drama9.0- / +4/12
8editMy Love Mix-Up! airingThailand2024Drama9.5- / +7/12
9editRunning Like a Shooting StarChina2024Drama9.0- / +1/24
10editSunset x Vibes: Uncut Version airingThailand2024Drama8.5- / +6/12
11editTakara no Vidro airingJapan2024Drama10- / +3/11
12editThe Rebound airingThailand2024Drama9.5- / +8/12
13editThe Trainee airingThailand2024Drama0.0- / +0/10

DRAMAS13 TV SHOWS0 EPISODES94 MOVIES0 DAYS3.0

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Missed u 2 :D

As for the airing series, which ones r u watching or planning to watch? I'm def gonna watch Monster Next Door,  Battle of The Writers and 4 Minutes lol 

Care to share the hot clip?? ;)

These are what I am currently watching:

Meet You At The Blossom - I am very obsessed at the moment

Century of Love

Sunset x Vibes

Sky Valley

The Boyfriend

Love Sea

This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans - starting today) yes guys I caved lol

Planning to watch as it airs:

4 Minutes - starts Friday

I Saw You In My Dream - starts Wednesday

Battle of the Writers - starts next week Monday

Binge Watching:

Call It What You Want then I will start My Stand-In.

Unfortunately I did not save the clip. I saw it while scrolling on X and I do not follow the account that had it; saw it on my for you page. I am sure it is a snippet of the NC scene in the trailer though (I think)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I mean, TWO hot guys on bikes? I can already imagine Hia (@RiqueXinw) running in that direction lmao

Well indeed yes!

The other reason for my wanting them as a couple is because I like both books and series that step out of the traditional mould of BL/MM couples. Too often we get couples where one half is considered the "more masculine" and protective one and the other is considered the "more feminine" and cute one. Sometimes this irritates me. I love to see two masculine, tough and sexually appealing guys fall for each other. For one, watching them do the initial battle for dominance before melting and softening for each other is beautiful to see especially if it two characters who have a lot of emotional baggage as they will become each other's safe zone. Two, watching that NC scene or reading it is hot. Like just imagine these two characters going at it; I would feel fulfilled no pun intended. Hence why I liked Kinnporshe because a Mafia boss and his bodyguard *I am getting hot already just thinking about them* all I am saying is Turbulence. LOL

OnyxTheHedgehog:
And this is why I love u (lol kidding but u know what I mean XD)

Yes I do Lol

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Don't forget to mention your beloved VCSO!

Yes! Glad to have you back in office.

p43425:

Screaming!!! You better claim your man. It can only be Fort/p43425 and nothing else; A weh dem tek dis ting  yah fah, yuh have him lock like padlock! Bop! Bop! Bop!

so I'm having a drama slump lately so I've taken to just randomly clicking on things and I hit on 'Between Us'.....the first 5 seconds they hit me with a tattooed babe coming out of the shower and a guitar chord LOL Please, Please don't let me down lmao 

ohhh sh!t, he has angel wing tattoos LOL whatever BS I'm about to watch, I don't even care anymore. I'll just sit here and drool LOL

RXinw:
A weh dem tek dis ting  yah fah

Help, Google Translate doesn't offer "RXinw to English" !!!

p43425:

(re "The Boyfriend") Actually, there's a reason for this: Brazilians are expressive and unreserved and super direct to the point of bluntness (I dated a Brazilian boy long long ago, so I have some experience with this) - and of course, Japanese are the exact opposite. I don't think Kazuto quite realised what he was getting himself into.

Needless to say, there are also some cultural differences with Taiwan and especially South Korea, although we haven't really seen much of these (yet) with Gensei and Taeheon - but gosh, the culture shock of the Brazilian coming in and hugging everyone upon first welcome. Boom!

Now that you put it like this... it does make more sense. Later in the episode when he's talking to the customer in the coffee truck he explains that he grew up in Brazil, which was context I didn't have!

I'm from a culture that does the whole hug and kiss on the cheek thing, so I don't think it was the hug that threw me off (he's been hugging everyone.) I think it was just how long that hug felt, which might have been the editing? It gave the icky feeling you get from male relatives or family friends that leave saliva on your cheek when they kiss you.

Like he looks like he would slober on you *sobs* I think this is me projecting.

p43425:

I respect the delulu, so I'll be the first fan of your ship.