p43425:
I sure hope that "Sugar Dog Life" announces an international release very very soon.

I'm right behind you! haha

Update:

Source - X (Twitter)

RXinw:

Update:

Source - X (Twitter)

Yay I am so excited :D

RXinw:

Update:

Source - X (Twitter)

Iqiyi advertised that to me today LOL damn them, i have to wait til sept lol

If it's about BL, then I'm in!

I made a collage, it was fun!

Herganta:

If it's about BL, then I'm in!

Hi! This thread is about BL, lol. Or r u referring to something else?

Simi_Tutu:

Cute <3

Simi_Tutu:

Sweet!!

Spending time at the airport. I'll be watching a non-BL drama (My Sweet Mobster) since there is no privacy whatsoever. Going home to wildfires in my county and the county over.  :-(

Hoping to watch Meet You At The Blossom tonight and more, to relax and take the mind off of current events. 

FortPeatForever:
Cute <3

Thank you!   While they do have a lot of sexy moments, I love their cute moments more, haha 

RXinw:
I enjoyed this series and I am glad it was my first experience of a BL reality series.

I loved it too but I fast forwarded through the panel cometary.

Kiseki: Dear To Me eps 1 & 2

AHHH I LOVE THE MLS SO MUCH  TT

Thx so much for recommending this @FortPeatForever, I absolutely LOVE this series and I’m only 2 eps in 

Also, Ze Rui is sooo hot :0 

That scene in ep 2 when Zong Yi hit Ze Rui after he kissed him had me wheezing, I had to bury my face into a pillow to stop myself from making any noise, it was just so hilarious XD

This series is so fun :D

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Kiseki: Dear To Me

This series is one of my rewatch series. I love the 2nd couple the most. I would love to see them in something together.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Kiseki: Dear To Me eps 1 & 2

AHHH I LOVE THE MLS SO MUCH  TT

Thx so much for recommending this @FortPeatForever, I absolutely LOVE this series and I’m only 2 eps in 

Also, Ze Rui is sooo hot :0 

That scene in ep 2 when Zong Yi hit Ze Rui after he kissed him had me wheezing, I had to bury my face into a pillow to stop myself from making any noise, it was just so hilarious XD

This series is so fun :D

You are welcome <3 It is one of my favorite Taiwanese bls :)

Simi_Tutu:

Thank you!   While they do have a lot of sexy moments, I love their cute moments more, haha 

:) Same <3