Hello everyone! It has been a while since I last read the chat so forgive me if we already talked about this here, but has anyone seen 'The Boyfriend'? I absolutly loved this show so much and wanted to hear your thoughts about it.

Gotta say, Shun and Dai stole my heart

ShirleyCrow:

This series is one of my rewatch series. I love the 2nd couple the most. I would love to see them in something together.

It is definitely a series of rewatch in the future! 

FortPeatForever:

You are welcome <3 It is one of my favorite Taiwanese bls :)

I can see why XD

Kiseki: Dear To Me ep 3

Nooo why did he leave him TT (I get why he left him but it’s so sad, they were getting along so well and now they can’t stop thinking about and missing each other)

Hi people, this is so random but I need your help:

I can't remember a BL that I watched some time ago. I don't know from what country it was. It included a plot where the main couple had been friends as teenagers and then went to a love hotel to have some spicy fun. One of the guys then got pneumonia and almost died and the other was sent to France as a punishment. That was only a flashback though.

I don‘t remember ANYTHING else about this show, but I think I dropped it after a while because it wasn't my cup of soup. Does anyone know what BL it could be? I just want to log it on here and I've been trying desperately to remember :/

Any help would be appreciated :))

queerbagel:

Hi people, this is so random but I need your help:

I can't remember a BL that I watched some time ago. I don't know from what country it was. It included a plot where the main couple had been friends as teenagers and then went to a love hotel to have some spicy fun. One of the guys then got pneumonia and almost died and the other was sent to France as a punishment. That was only a flashback though.

I don‘t remember ANYTHING else about this show, but I think I dropped it after a while because it wasn't my cup of soup. Does anyone know what BL it could be? I just want to log it on here and I've been trying desperately to remember :/

Any help would be appreciated :))

It sounds like Shigatsu no Tokyo wa...

What a day it has been in Jamaica with sound systems blasting Vybz Kartel music as celebrations continue after the historic and landmark ruling by the Court of Appeal this afternoon reaffirming the supremacy of the Constitution. I am definitely looking forward to reading that judgement in full as soon as it is released in its entirety. Enough of me nerding out lol.

I am so looking forward to watching Century of Love and Meet You At The Blossom tonight. I already know what is going to happen in MYATB because I read ahead in the book and I am already feeling the pain of the leads *sad emoji*. 

American Fan:
It's time for the August BL Group Challenge - Getting To Know YOU - Part One

I love these questions looking forward to the challenge. 

I saw your post and thanks for the hugs. I am in better spirits today.

Eight_ST:
Gotta say, Shun and Dai stole my heart

I loved them too!

Well I uploaded my profile a little bit lol still working on it but got a little bit done. XD now off to go finish The Boyfriend. <3

I’m not even kidding, it’s literally 2 in the morning rn and I’ve been binging Kiseki: Dear To Me for the past 2 and half hours 

I just watched ep 7 and F*CKKKKKK 

HELP IT’S EARLY MORNING AND ZE RUI AND ZONG YI WON’T STOP FLIRTING AND MAKING OUT

I’m internally screaming and I’ve been biting my pillow to muffle the sound of me squealing lmao 

Why do Taiwanese BLs always do this to me? (This is why I LOVE Taiwanese BLs, they’re so damn hot, have HOT N HANDSOME actors, and are emotionally beautiful stories) 

PS. My parents would murder me if they found out lmao TT

OnyxTheHedgehog:

I’m not even kidding, it’s literally 2 in the morning rn and I’ve been binging Kiseki: Dear To Me for the past 2 and half hours 

I just watched ep 7 and F*CKKKKKK 

HELP IT’S EARLY MORNING AND ZE RUI AND ZONG YI WON’T STOP FLIRTING AND MAKING OUT

I’m internally screaming and I’ve been biting my pillow to muffle the sound of me squealing lmao 

Why do Taiwanese BLs always do this to me? (This is why I LOVE Taiwanese BLs, they’re so damn hot, have HOT N HANDSOME actors, and are emotionally beautiful stories) 

Be prepared for next 2 episode have tissues ready plz 

I can't seem to find the questions for the August BL Group Challenge. Have they been posted already? If so, could you please direct me to the post? Thank you!

FortPeatForever:

Be prepared for next 2 episode have tissues ready plz 

Nononononononononono pls pls pls no TT

I don’t wanna cryyyy

Pls tell me it’s a good ending…?

Simi_Tutu:

I can't seem to find the questions for the August BL Group Challenge. Have they been posted already? If so, could you please direct me to the post? Thank you!

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/71903-bl-drama-lovers-club?pid=3102279&page=947#p3102279

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Nononononononononono pls pls pls no TT

I don’t wanna cryyyy 

Pls tell me it’s a good ending…?

Yes it is a happy ending <3 

Day 1 August Challenge: Describe a place you call home-

Brooklyn NYC, USA <3