I wanna start watching Our Dating Sim

Could someone share their opinion/review on it? Also, does it have good kiss scenes? ;))

August Challenge Day 1

My home is in Texas, USA. I live with my mom and daughter, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon, 1 hamster, 1 pacman frog, and 1 leopard gecko. I've lived in Montana for 10 years, Wyoming for 3 years, Florida and Washington State for 1 year each. But Texas will always be my home.

ShirleyCrow:

He saved my life.

That's high praise! So lucky you had him in your corner.

axdxex:
I live in the desert. Home of infernal heat, but compensated by wide blue skies and not a cloud in sight.

Yes, the wide blue skies of the west are amazing! It really stretches the eyeballs. My brother seems to love the heat of the AZ desert, but I nearly croak.  One of the best parts of traveling is the ending, when I can rest in the haven called home.

Elfy:
makes me want to bake cookies for you all lmao

And I'll eat every one of them! 

Emrys:
You don't say. Are you sure about that? /jkjk

HaHaHa

OnyxTheHedgehog:

It feels...boring lmao 

I've lived in my neighbourhood my whole life and been wanting to move for so long lol

I hear that often. That the same place is boring. On the other hand, always being the new kid in a new school is quite stressful. One time my parents moved us over the summer and I never got to say goodbye to the two friends I treasured from school. I only got to have these friends cuz we stayed a whole year and a half at that location.  Couldn't do anything about it as a kid!! But I sure did have a meltdown, LOL. 

solana:
Philippines.

Hi!! I have a family member from Cebu! She lives in the states now since she married my brother from the desert. 

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Kiseki: Dear To Me (finished) 

Is there a special? I can only find the lollipop version...

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Could someone share their opinion/review on it? Also, does it have good kiss scenes? ;))

I gave it a 8/10. It was cute, but I'm bad at remembering specific scenes.

ibelieve413:

August Challenge Day 1

My home is in Texas, USA. I live with my mom and daughter, 3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 bearded dragon, 1 hamster, 1 pacman frog, and 1 leopard gecko. I've lived in Montana for 10 years, Wyoming for 3 years, Florida and Washington State for 1 year each. But Texas will always be my home.

Wow, you have a zoo! Cool! I'll mention a question hint for Part Two - Talk about your pets! 

We have some rom-com's in common, lol. If you love to laugh I have a list of favorite rom-coms. There's a few you have seen, but maybe theres some new ones to try!

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Could someone share their opinion/review on it?

I loved it - Korean BL at its best. That being said, KBLs aren't usually known for their heavy snogging scenes.

American Fan:
Yes, the wide blue skies of the west are amazing! It really stretches the eyeballs. My brother seems to love the heat of the AZ desert, but I nearly croak.  One of the best parts of traveling is the ending, when I can rest in the haven called home.

YESSS. I love taking pictures of the sky and sunsets (pink skies, cloudy skies, etc), specially when I travel, but I don't think I've seen a prettier sky than an Arizona one. It's just so blue, and so high, and endless. The heat is why we all have A/C... it's a necessity not a luxury lol

August BL Group Challenge - Day 1 - HOME

I live in Jamaica. The pictures you see in brochures pale in comparison to the real thing. The white sand beaches are gorgeous, the rivers are crystal clear and the waters are cool, the waterfalls are a beautiful sight, the Blue Mountains are beautiful and I could go on and on. There are a lot of food franchises across the island, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Popeyes, Island Grill (love their fries), Star Bucks, Tutti Fruti (love their frozen yogurt), Crispy Cream (most Jamaicans do not see the hype because we find our own doughnut brand better - Prestige Donuts), Little Caesar's Pizza, Pizza Please, Subways, Cafe Blue, Sugar & Spice Bakery (I have been getting my Birthday cake from them for about 19 years now; best cake in my opinion.) etc. We also have many restaurants with various cuisines; there is this Thai restaurant I really want to go to. Oh and Jamaica claims they have the world's best ice cream (Devon House Ice Cream; tourists seem to agree so who knows). I can go on and on so let me leave the country aspect there.

In terms of family my home is my Mother and Grandmother.

On a very personal level my home is my mind. I can always depend on myself for support, encouragement, and solace. I am an only child *smirk emoji*, yes I get spoiled plus all my cousins live away so I get all my grandmother's attention so I am the favourite *smirk emoji*. Anyways back to topic; my mind has a wonderful imagination because I never had siblings to play with so I spend a lot of time in my mind which has only benefited me academically. So yes my mind is my greatest treasure and safest home.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Could someone share their opinion/review on it?

I wrote a note on it saying CUTE CUTE CUTE and rated an 8 but I don't remember much about it lmao

I think this means a re-watch is due--

American Fan:
I hear that often. That the same place is boring. On the other hand, always being the new kid in a new school is quite stressful. One time my parents moved us over the summer and I never got to say goodbye to the two friends I treasured from school. I only got to have these friends cuz we stayed a whole year and a half at that location.  Couldn't do anything about it as a kid!! But I sure did have a meltdown, LOL. 

True, moving around all the time can be quite annoying ig

Did u get to keep any of the friends you made in different places?

American Fan:
Is there a special? I can only find the lollipop version...

Haha that's the one I meant but then I realised it's only 20 minutes so it doesn't really matter much

Does the lollipop version have the original MLs in it?

(I really wish we got a special ep of Ze Rui and Zong Yi's wedding TT)

American Fan:
I gave it a 8/10. It was cute, but I'm bad at remembering specific scenes.

Oh ok :)

p43425:

I loved it - Korean BL at its best. That being said, KBLs aren't usually known for their heavy snogging scenes.

Haha yes I'm aware than KBLs and JBLs aren't exactly the hottest XD

I've started watching it now- the eps r so short :0 

I'll probably finish it tonight lol 

axdxex:

I wrote a note on it saying CUTE CUTE CUTE and rated an 8 but I don't remember much about it lmao

I think this means a re-watch is due--

That's all I need to convince me to watch it lol

If it's cute, I'm here for it XD

Time for another The Heart Killers Update!!!

axdxex:
Time for another The Heart Killers Update!!!

That first picture is fulfilling fantasies. Lawd how will I survive this series!

RXinw:

That first picture is fulfilling fantasies. Lawd how will I survive this series!

I was thinking something similar, minus the fantasies, LOL. More about survival though.

RXinw:
The white sand beaches are gorgeous, the rivers are crystal clear and the waters are cool, the waterfalls are a beautiful sight, the Blue Mountains are beautiful and I could go on and on.

So it doesn't sound like hoards of tourists ruined the island's beauty. :-)

RXinw:
There are a lot of food franchises across the island,

I recognize a few names. I had a Crispy Cream donut once and it was so good. Melt in your mouth good!

RXinw:
my home is my Mother and Grandmother.

Aww, that's so nice. I was close to my grandmother. I was her first grandchild and yes, she spoiled me! She's gone now but everything about her is crystal clear in my heart.

@elfy - My grandmother's mother came to the US from Cork, Ireland when she was a teenager.

RXinw:
I can always depend on myself for support, encouragement, and solace.

I really like this. And I can relate personally as I feel the same about myself. And I've had to put it to the test over & over again! So far I haven't failed myself too terribly much, even in the darkest of times.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Did u get to keep any of the friends you made in different places?

Good question! Yes, one friend from middle school stays in touch, which I appreciate very much!