August Challenge ~ Day 4 ~ 

I've only really been using this site since March and these are my stats so far. It's pretty accurate for the most part. There's no real tag that catches my eye as such. I read the show description and the tags and decide if it's something that I would enjoy or not. And I'll either like it or I wont.

I do avoid graphic content though such as gore and S/A as they can be very triggering for me as well as grossing me out. I also don't like baby ish and bratty characters but I can tolerate them if plot or other characters can keep me watching e.g Love and Redemption. Cheng Yi heroically saved that series for me and the writers had a vendetta against his character LOL Ahh, the power of a bias LOL

• Death - 33  ~ Fkn LOL, it's all the murder and swordfights, can't be helped 
  • Friendship - 25
  • Strong Male Lead - 23
  • Adapted from a Novel - 21 ~ Dont really care about that 
  • Murder - 20 ~ 
  • Sword-fight - 19
  • Historical - 19
  • Investigation - 18
  • Happy Ending - 18
  • Character Development - 18
  • Tragedy - 17
  • Strong Female Lead - 17
  • Hidden Identity - 16
  • Smart Male Lead - 16
  • Nice Male Lead - 15
  • LGBTQ+ - 15
  • Revenge - 15
  • Web Series - 13 - also dont really care
  • Love Triangle - 12
  • Illness - 12 
  • Bromance - 11
  • Gay Relationship - 11
  • Calm Male Lead - 10
  • Suicide - 10
  • Xianxia - 10
  • Unrequited Love - 10
 p43425:
My own pick (i.e. for me, ignoring the fact that I'm already married): Shun is physically the most attractive for me, but he would drive me nuts (e.g. the feeling that I'm being constantly "tested"), so nope. If Alan doesn't mind, I would gladly take Kazuto (added bonus: He can cook!). But of the five "losers", my pick would be Ikuo - very handsome and nice personality, so I really don't understand why no one pursued him.

I'm not married!! (Whew!) But other than that, we are being twins rn! 

I love Shun so much. but yeah, no dice for me either. I don't like roller coaster rides.

Kazuto is also a top fav, he's adorable, cooks and has admirable goals, but seems a bit too detached. 

Ikuo is also my top pick! He has a great, fun personality and the looks for sure. I love his smile.

Ryota reminds me a lot of my brother - tall and slender, calm and kind. He seems so sweet.

RXinw:
Did I mention that I hate being teased in any fashion.

You don't say...

OnyxTheHedgehog:
I can't believe how much bullying u faced as a child, that must have been hard on u

Well not really looking back. I just hated being put into a box; being limited to a specific personality and ostracized for it. On the bright side at least I was not physically bullied and things were said behind my back and not to my face because well....never-mind story for another time. Maybe if the right challenge question pops up I will give you the real tea on that hehe.

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Your one and only ;)

"I dare you to let me be your, your one and only
I promise I'm worthy
To hold in your arms
So come on and give me the chance
To prove I am the one who can walk that mile
Until the end starts"

OnyxTheHedgehog:
Lol ur thoughts r quite....interesting XD

I am a naughty time. lol

@American Fan I see you enjoyed The Boyfriend. You finished really quick (no pun intended)

RXinw:
@American Fan I see you enjoyed The Boyfriend. You finished really quick (no pun intended)

Sure! haha

Couldn't sleep :-(

Guess what tomorrow is!!!

BATTLE OF THE WRITERS  EP 2 !!

WOOT!!

American Fan:

WOOT!!

Yay :D

AUGUST CHALLENGE - DAY 4 - TAGS

Faves-

• LGBTQ+
  • Gay Romance
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Friends to Lovers
  • Lesbian Romance 
  • Revenge
  • Happy Ending
  • Strong ML
  • Strong FL
  • Bodyguard ML
  • Bodyguard FL
  • Steamy Kiss
  • Badass FL and ML
  • Nice ML
  • Calm ML
  • Sismance
  • Bromance
  • Friendship
  • Close siblings
  • Close family

There is more just not at the top of my head lol

Least faves-

• Bullying
  • Sad and Tragic endings
  • Time skips- lol even tho some of my favorite series has them. XD
  • Weak ML or FL
  • Death
  • Suicide 
  • Abuse/Rape/Sexual Harrasment/Stalker and ect 
  • Love Triangle 
  • Cheating
  • Betrayal 
 OnyxTheHedgehog:
The Trainee ep 6

Omg I love this drama

ME TOOOOO

The Trainee EP6

This episode was so good. 

• Jane & Ryan : omg I'm seriously in love with Off as Jane, like he's so attractive. It's crazy. Loved the scene where they had dinner together, loved seeing Ryan go through all the stages of a crush (angry and irrational Ryan is adorable), loved that Jane kept the cookies. I just loveee them.
  • Tae & Bhamee : (and Judy) : I am so conflicted. Like I do think Bhamee and Judy make a great couple-- but Bhamee is already emotionally cheating on Tae!!! Like homegirl choose dinner with Judy over dinner with Tae when she knows he did his best to get off work early and has been waiting for her. Like to me THAT's already cheating. She's going to wreck that poor boy so bad-- the freaking preview already hurts. 
  • Pie : Like she's so smart but so dumb at the same time. Like Jane is sitting right there looking all handsome and shit, do you think Ryan is into Baimon?
  • Pah : Boy, keep eating meatballs.

we are a varied group but we can all agree on one thing. Gratuitous  violence never the answer lol

Did anyone watch Love Sea today ? Did it get better than last week? Where any issues solved? Or should I just wait to binge the last 3 episodes next week???

American Fan:

WOOT!!

ikr

axdxex:

Did anyone watch Love Sea today ? Did it get better than last week? Where any issues solved? Or should I just wait to binge the last 3 episodes next week???

I have not watched it yet. Honestly I am just avoiding it until later tonight when my ambitions are lower lol

American Fan:
You don't say...

Now what are you thinking?

American Fan:

Excitement pending for now.

Finally mdl is back up lol XD

Update:

Source: X (Twitter)

https://youtu.be/PeqW1EMcy4k?si=jHeRpE2gRuCXdH-F

FortPeatForever:
Finally mdl is back up lol XD