Others That I Favor on that list :

1. Multiple Couples
  2. Smart Male Lead
  3. Smart Female Lead
  4. Friends to Lovers
  5. Opposites Attract
  6. Strong Female Lead
 American Fan:
Yay, a fellow watcher! What EP r u on? I got halfway through EP 8 and fell asleep. I'm awake enough to watch some more even though it's not morning yet for me.

I got so into it that I ended up watching it all day. I even had it on when I was working out. I had dubs but I was doing core work and couldn't see the screen so I had to turn them off because I couldn't stop LOL. I just finished and now I'm stuck again trying to figure out what to watch.

I'm saving The Untamed for my flight back from Portugal. Since it's mainland China, I know I won't have to worry about the person sitting next to me peeping anything too risque.

American Fan:
I'm not married!! (Whew!) But other than that, we are being twins rn! 

I was thinking that I need a Dai when I was watching it. Someone super patient and enduring. Definitely ideal partner material of all the guys for me. So if anyone knows a straight Dai in his late 20s, early 30s LOL.

Actually one of my favorite aspects of the show is that it doesn't seem like casting was trying to come up with pairs. It legitimately felt like just men were put in this house to see if they could find a connection in that setting, and they didn't overly push drama like so many other reality dating shows do. It was refreshing.

p43425:
Actually, it's just random. I was trying to be mysterious and alluring.

I thought you named yourself after a protein. LOL

segos:
I was thinking that I need a Dai when I was watching it. Someone super patient and enduring. Definitely ideal partner material of all the guys for me. So if anyone knows a straight Dai in his late 20s, early 30s LOL.

All this talk about relationship has me considering it but then I remember that I would cheat......what! There is no way I can stick to just one type of cheesecake. 

RXinw:
All this talk about relationship has me considering it but then I remember that I would cheat......what! There is no way I can stick to just one type of cheesecake. 

LOL There are forms of relationships for that kind of interest, silly.

As an aside, anyone have thoughts on My Personal Weatherman? Or I Hear the Sunspot?

segos:
Actually one of my favorite aspects of the show is that it doesn't seem like casting was trying to come up with pairs. It legitimately felt like just men were put in this house to see if they could find a connection in that setting, and they didn't overly push drama like so many other reality dating shows do. It was refreshing.

I so agree. The only thing I could have done without was the commentary panel.

Wow, this group was very active while I was on vacation. It took a while to catch up but so fun!!

August Challenges:

1. Describe the place you call home. Anywhere my family (husband & two kids) is, I feel at home. The physical location is California, USA, in an unincorporated county. Even thought we're not far from a big city, it feels a bit like the boonies. There are no sidewalks, hardly any streetlamps. I hear owls hooting to one another every morning at 5am. When walking in the nearby county park, we often see jack rabbits, coyote, deer, snakes. Rattlers and bobcats have visited our driveway.
  2. Anything you would like to share about your username and profile photo.  I started watching Asian drama in Dec-2021 and subscribed to Viki in 2022. Photo is the 2017 solar eclipse which is special; we gathered 80+ friends and family in Bend, Oregon to see it.
  3. Share a quote. Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
  4. Share your favorite drama tags.
    • Found family
    • Coming of age
    • Friends to lovers
    • LGBTQ+
    • Affectionate Mains' Relationship
    • Cross-dressing
    • Talented Female/Male Lead
    • Meet again
    • Hidden identity
    • Cohabitation
    • Sport
    • Action
  • LEAST Favorite
 segos:
thoughts on My Personal Weatherman

I had to watch this one twice. The first time I was thrown off by the fact that these two men who live together can't seem to communication basic things.
Instead I enjoy My Beautiful Man because then you can see them working on their relationships and accepting the other persons flaws and shortcomings. 

segos:
As an aside, anyone have thoughts on My Personal Weatherman? Or I Hear the Sunspot?

Taikan Yoho is a divisive one on this discussion board lol 

Some people hate it, some love it.

Personally, I love it. It's easily one of my favorite BLs. I think the production managed to make the 'misunderstanding' trope (which I'm not usually fond of) engaging and entertaining. 

I Hear the Sunspot is currently airing, but I'm sure it'll make it into my favorite list too. (It is nothing like Taikan Yoho, just in case you watch that and decide it's not for you.) It's a sweet, emotional, love story, with two characters who are very wholesome.

In short-- I think both are worth the watch.

RXinw:

I have not watched it yet. Honestly I am just avoiding it until later tonight when my ambitions are lower lol

Please update me when you get to it <3

segos:

I also love(d) both. And I especially love "Takara no Vidro" (Gaga: "Takara's Treasure"), still on your PTW list.

+++

I see that Netflix now has yesterday's "Reunion" of "The Boyfriend" with good subtitles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-vRG7M7Arg
It's odd that it's on Youtube but not (yet) on Netflix itself.

axdxex:
According to My Stats my top five Tags are :

We're  matchy matchy!

segos:
I just finished and now I'm stuck again trying to figure out what to watch.

I just watched a straight American romance movie for the first time in forever, not counting Red, White & Royal Blue. Have you seen the second title? It's a really good BL movie that I hope will have a sequel. Not to worry, the ending isn't open.

segos:
it doesn't seem like casting was trying to come up with pairs. It legitimately felt like just men were put in this house to see if they could find a connection in that setting,

I agree!

RXinw:

That's one big sweet tooth you got there. **cough cough**

angeliviki2022:
Wow, this group was very active while I was on vacation. It took a while to catch up but so fun!!

Welcome back!! Thanks for joining in on the challenge answers. 

axdxex:
Taikan Yoho is a divisive one on this discussion board lol

Some people hate it, some love it.

I'm one of the haters, I'll admit it out loud.

p43425:
And I especially love "Takara no Vidro" (Gaga: "Takara's Treasure"), still on your PTW list.

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that today I officially dropped Takara no Vidro. And while I was at it I took out My Love Mix-up! too.  I'm in a mood rn.