August Challenge (DAY 8) - Vices

I don't drink. I don't smoke. I also don't think I'm addicted to my phone. I do have a thing about buying purses-- and shoes-- not luxury prices, but not cheap either.  I guess watching BL could be considered an addiction?  IDK I spend way too much time on that. I could probably be out doing more productive things but-- naaaaah

Now on to guilty pleasures... It has to be reading raunchy romance books. I decline to elaborate further lmao

American Fan:
I went to 16Personalities for a fairly short free test.

If you don't mind me ask , what is your MBTI ?

Thank you for all the getting well wishes! :-*** (heart emojis)

Today walking was not fun. Tomorrow I'll work at home, that's good so I can take easy on my foot. So now I only hope for no internet outage or resyncs. (*eyes closed)

axdxex:
Oh no! I hope you have pain patches around, that might help a little ;; I wish you feel better sooner rather than later. 

Thank you so much. :-) Pain patches are a good idea, I didn't think of that, I will look for them!

angeliviki2022:
I hope you recover well.

Thank you very much! :-)

GelfyFaeth222:
And thank you for your sacrifice. I hope you heal quickly <3

Taking a bow. :D Thank you so much! :-)

GelfyFaeth222:
@Magnoliee - death was my top tag lol I put it down to the murder mysteries and martial art sword fights lol 

Ohh, that's interesting to know, someone else with this top tag! You're right, that must be the reason. I haven't watched many martial-art-sword-fights-and-flying-through-the-air-and-looking-handsome dramas yet - but it were definately the murder mysteries for me. :D 

It could be that I'll send you a pm and ask you for recommendations for martial art dramas. :-))

RXinw:
Oh my, I hope you get well soon sending best wishes *heart emoji*

Thank you so much! :-) And... I know, sigh, well it's a difficult undertaking to switch off my the clumsiness. :D. I hope I won't fall down again for the next few years.^^

Here Comes Another The Heart Killers Update!

Like I said, this show is going to be the death of me... We have Joong, Dunk, Pepper, First, and Khao on set! Here's a LINK to their BTS spot on GMMTV Live House this morning (no subs, but the fans on twitter are translating cuts if anyone is interested. It's a lot, these guys are a lot--). 

@Magnoliee I was going to recommend Mysterious Lotus Casebook but I see youre already watching it lol I don't have as long a list as most on this site but you are welcome to garner some ideas from it LOL

Jadeheart:
Day6 - My NUMBER ONE BL drama for 2024:
Don't need to even think about it ... it's Century of Love ... my #1 Best BL of 2024 award winner!

p43425:
I'm glad that quite a few others share my love of this series. Can't wait till today's final episode!

RXinw:
Century of Love - Episode 9

San is one selfish bastard for sure. Anyways I will save my review for the finale so that I can just do one big review (yes it is going to be one of my long ones lol).

All in all I have truly enjoyed this series.

lovelykao:
Ah!! I love Century of Love so far,

Century of Love sounds really exciting! I will take a look at it. :-) (now that there are also all episodes aired, I can get worry-free started :D).

p43425:
P.S. For those not familiar with the four-letter codes for the various characters, these are personality types based on the Myers-Briggs test. It's mainly the first one (extrovert/introvert) that's relevant here.

Thank you for sharing this! :-) 

American Fan:
You've got me distracted this morning to the point where I took my first personality test. haha

I went to 16Personalities for a fairly short free test. I like their site and the results seem to be pretty in depth.  I've wondered what my "label" was, but not to the point of doing anything about it.

It was pretty right on with the description and characteristics. Then I went to the Myers Briggs site to learn more about my label and it was also very close to my real self. Really interesting!

I find it very interesting and informative! I've been doing this test once a year for a few years now I've alway had the same result. Very intriguing! :-)

GelfyFaeth222:
@Magnoliee I was going to recommend Mysterious Lotus Casebook but I see youre already watching it lol I don't have as long a list as most on this site but you are welcome to garner some ideas from it LOL

Ohh, yeah I love it! Didn't think I'd like it so much. It's my first drama of this kind. I'll come back to it, that's sweet of you. :-*

- - - - - - - - - 

Edit: I forgot....

Day 8: What is your guilty pleasure?

Mmh, I don't know. Maybe now in summer time ice cream? :D Recently I drank an aloe vera drink for the first time, and it tasted so delicious! I bought two bottles of stock. :D 

On Another Note!!! The Boy's of Thame-Po Are On Set <3

I am so excited for this show too! From the pilot it looks like it's going to break my heart in 50,000 pieces and then put it back together. They are already on Q17, so it seems like they're half way there.

Also!!! My Golden Blood just did a script reading!

I was so hoping we'd have this one by Halloween. Do you guys think my dream is too farfetched now? *sobs*

p43425:
As for me ... erm ... there's a good reason that I'm not answering today's question. (I don't drink, smoke, use drugs, eat sweets ... erm ... so what's left?)

What do I have to read.... what does that mean, you don't eat sweets?! :D No sweets? .... If I baked you a cake, wouldn't you eat it? :-))

Magnoliee:

What do I have to read.... what does that mean, you don't eat sweets?! :D No sweets? .... If I baked you a cake, wouldn't you eat it? :-))

Don't worry, if there are sweets, I'll be there!

lovelykao:

WAIT- I just remembered new Thai BL: Monster Next Door is coming out on GAGAooLALA today... I'm excited!

YAY I love when dramas release two episodes at a time... weekly releases really make me struggle lmao.

WAIT- I just remembered new Thai BL: Monster Next Door is coming out on GAGAooLALA today... I'm excited!

Magnoliee:
If I baked you a cake, wouldn't you eat it?

Nope, but no worries: I would share - and guaranteed, it would be gone in five minutes.

lovelykao:
Don't worry, if there are sweets, I'll be there!

Okay, then I will always have some for you! ;-)

I guess, it's best if I bake a cake for all of us.... :D 

p43425:
Nope, but no worries: I would share - and guaranteed, it would be gone in five minutes.

Ohh how lovely of you. :-)

Well, if there is anything I can cook or bake for you, let me know! ;-)

Now entering the game: You've received the "special food card" from me and you can use it any time! :D 

But I can't guarantee that it will taste as good as the cake, lol...^^

Good afternoon guys, I hope we are all doing fine today.

August BL Group Challenge - Day 8 - What is your guilty pleasure? Any vices?

Like others have said I would not call any of my pleasures guilty because there is no shame in my game lol. Now in terms of pleasure hehe how you want to play this @American Fan, I mean I like to be pleasured...HAHAHA okay I am done. Let me answer the question seriously before I am sued for sexual harassment lol.

I do not smoke or take drugs. I do drink occasionally, the last instance being  Tuesday night. I do not really go for hard liquor because, one, I do not appreciate the throat burn (there is a joke here hehe) and two, I have to take care of my vocals especially if I plan to keep my upper range. It is very rare and unlikely that I will be drinking vodka shots or straight from the bottle, nope my drinks have to have a sweet flavour or at least taste good. 

I love, love, love coffee to a great degree. I even have coffee scented products such as cologne and body wash. I just love the smell and flavour. Fun fact - coffee has no effect on me. It neither keeps me awake nor makes me sleepy so too energy drinks. I also love pastries such as cheesecake. I love ice-cream especially Häagen-Dazs brand of ice-cream as well as Devon House ice-cream. I am one of those people who can eat any amount and never put on weight.

Of course another vice of mine is BLs. It is maybe my number one obsession. I also love reading.

Another thing I take pleasure in is flirting. I love to flirt. We are not good friends if I am not flirting with you lol. My friend group is small so very few get to see that side of me.

I do not know if this is considered a vice but I enjoy law and politics a lot. I enjoy engaging with both academically, professionally and personally in my down time. Yes I take pleasure in reading legislation lol. I am a history nerd so all things history I take pleasure in so you will find me at times watching a documentary for fun. I also love animal documentaries. 

Yeah that is it, the rest I will keep to myself lol. I have to maintain an air of mystery about me lol.