OnyxTheHedgehog:

Too many posts lol

@FortPeatForever my MBTI is ISFJ-T :) 

@American Fan wow DJ, I never knew u had this bad side of u as a teen lol XD 

@RXinw I thought I made this very clear: JOONG IS MINE BACK OFF (re: page 986) 

@axdxex I agree with u about My Love Mix-Up, I'm actually enjoying it tbh

Reading through all these comments and what the hell is going on lmao- sex pistol? I mean, it's true but no need to put it out there like that-

That was me. I was joking that me and ash have no clue how to communicate with this thread sometimes lol

4 Minutes ep 3

This is definitely my favourite currently airing drama now

That date scene was so cute, I love the romantic tension between Great and Tyme

Ahh, I wonder how Great's gonna react to Tyme attacking his brother 

And I can't say I didn't enjoy the nc scene lol but I don't like Tongkla and that cop together, I kinda want KornTongkla lol

GelfyFaeth222:

That was me. I was joking that me and ash have no clue how to communicate with this thread sometimes lol

Lol yes, some of us here have very dirty minds, as u probably already know XD

axdxex:
My Love Mix-Up Ep10

Omg I feel like I’m the only one here still watching!

I'm still watching and enjoying this show. Fourth and Gemini have great chemistry, and their interactions and conversations in this episode were heartfelt.

OnyxTheHedgehog:

Lol yes, some of us here have very dirty minds, as u probably already know XD

I'm demi and Ash is ace so it's not that we re offended lol we just don't can't join in lol but it's ok, I have declared myself the forum faery of sparkling innocence. I will monitor casually (and playfully) lol

@everyone RE: MLMU

Can’t quote you all because I’m on mobile buttt (!!!) I’m glad a lot of us are still watching and enjoying it! 

Day 9 of August Challenge: What is your personal style?

It kinda depends on my mood tbh

Most of the time, I prefer to just wear something chill, like a pair of jeans and a top 

I like dressing up nicely for special occasions and stuff, although I don't like wearing makeup and I especially hate nail polish lol 

As for my hair, I prefer short hair and I've been begging my parents to let me get a boy cut but they only let me cut my hair in layers (a wolfcut)- hell, I wouldn't even mind shaving my head bald atp, I just hate growing it long lol

Day 10 of August Challenge: Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them?

My favourite hobby is definitely cubing. I absolutely love solving rubik's cubes and puzzles! I learnt how to solve the 3x3 when I was 8 and I've been obsessed ever since. My favourite cubes r the 3x3 mirror cube and the gear cube, both look confusing but they're super easy and fun to solve! 

I also love reading, as I already mentioned a few days ago 

Regarding music, I don't have a specific taste, I listen to pretty much everything lol

And of course, BL. 

GelfyFaeth222:

I'm demi and Ash is ace so it's not that we re offended lol we just don't can't join in lol but it's ok, I have declared myself the forum faery of sparkling innocence. I will monitor casually (and playfully) lol

Glad we have at least some innocent minds on here lmao 

axdxex:

@everyone RE: MLMU

Can’t quote you all because I’m on mobile buttt (!!!) I’m glad a lot of us are still watching and enjoying it! 

Totally! I love it <3

August Challenge Day 10

Favorite hobbies or interests?
I'm an artist so just about all my hobbies and interests are some sort of creative thing. I love baking(have a little casual recipe book in progress for unique dessert cakes that I'm coming up with), I'm a self-taught sugar artist(like the decor you see on high-end wedding cakes, theme cakes, etc.) and worked in specialty dessert bakery previously. My specialty was making some of the most realistic fondant/gumpaste roses.(I'll drop a few pics of my work below of a white rose, a Cinderella carriage cake topper that was for a bride getting married at Disney World, and a Corpse Bride cake topper for a bride that had that theme for her wedding).

Also, love growing plants, so I'm a plant dad. I especially love growing orchids(I'll drop a pic of my kids below). My grandpa used to have a big orchid house in his back yard that I loved. I would always run there to go be in it every time we went to visit him. I think I spent more time in the back yard and in there than I did with my grandparents indoors lol. But, seriously, he was an influence in my love for orchids and plants.

I have a frame drum as well that I like to play occasionally.  I want to learn the handpan aka the hang drum also(my dream is to one day be able to own a RAVVAST which is essentially the Stradivarius of handpan drums). I also want to learn the Kalimba and eventually an Array Mbira.

I also love paper sculpture and have always loved working with that medium. I want to eventually get into doing that more seriously. Jeff Nishinaka is a well known paper sculptor that is a huge inspiration to me and I love his work. If I could apprentice under him I would in a heart beat(I'll drop a pic below of his koi fish piece which is one of my favorite pieces by him). If you want to see more, you can go to  Jeff's Instagram to check out more of his work and link to his portfolio.

Jadeheart:
(I'll drop a few pics of my work below of a white rose, a Cinderella carriage cake topper that was for a bride getting married at Disney World, and a Corpse Bride cake topper for a bride that had that theme for her wedding).

You are ... amazing!  (As someone with zero artistic talent, I'm always rather in awe of those who do.)

p43425:
You are ... amazing! (As someone with zero artistic talent, I'm always rather in awe of those who do.)

thank you! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

ShirleyCrow:
Day 10. Fav hobbies or interests? Why do you love them? If possible, share pics of what you do or make

Learning Guitar

How are you liking learning the guitar? Do you try to learn to play songs from any of the BL soundtracks?

GelfyFaeth222:

exactly , its not like we dont want to join in but rather we can't. its so unrelatable. its fun tho. dirty jokes don't have any affect on me (i don't know about faery tho ) @Gelfyfaeth222  i'm going to call you fairy because of my username difficulty. i think it suits you , tell me if you don't like it, i'll come up with something else. 

also Jadeheart and shirlycrow's artworks are really pretty , this is exactly what i want to say too, so i'll quote.

p43425:
(As someone with zero artistic talent, I'm always rather in awe of those who do.)

really, i can't even draw straight lines (yes yes perfect gay joke material)

OnyxTheHedgehog:
4 Minutes ep 3

This is definitely my favourite currently airing drama now

I so agree with you

Ash:

exactly , its not like we dont want to join in but rather we can't. its so unrelatable. its fun tho. dirty jokes don't have any affect on me (i don't know about faery tho ) @Gelfyfaeth222  i'm going to call you fairy because of my username difficulty. i think it suits you , tell me if you don't like it, i'll come up with something else. 

also Jadeheart and shirlycrow's artworks are really pretty , this is exactly what i want to say too, so i'll quote.

really, i can't even draw straight lines (yes yes perfect gay joke material)

Oh no, I've made my username difficult lol it's ok. I call myself faery so I welcome that lol it doesn't affect me right, I just thought I'd join by teasing the hell out of all the dirty minds LOL that's how I'm joining in on the fun hahaha

Also, the art work that has graced my eyes....so jealous right now ...