hi everyone. I just watched "wonderland" movie and totally fall in love with it's osts. does it have any soundtrack albumes? specially the instruments

Psaviz94:

hi everyone. I just watched "wonderland" movie and totally fall in love with it's osts. does it have any soundtrack albumes? specially the instruments

Hi! You can try searching YT for more info or go to where you stream music, like Spotify etc and do a search there. That's all I know to do.

Maybe someone here will be more helpful. :-)

Can I join the club? I am a c and k drama viewer.....

American Fan:

One of my favs is "Star" by Colde. I haven't actually seen the drama though!

It's really noiceee.... :)

Hanshu:

Can I join the club? I am a c and k drama viewer.....

Just by posting here you are now a part of this club! There is someone who pops in and may be the host here. I'm not, I'm just saying HI!!  It's a fairly slow thread, which isn't good or bad. 

Members share their favorite OST's and we get to listen! ;-)

Shivelight:
It's really noiceee.... :)

I'm glad you think so! I never get tired of listening.

Thought I joined this club years ago. Time to rectify that. Hello everyone!

American Fan:

Just by posting here you are now a part of this club! There is someone who pops in and may be the host here. I'm not, I'm just saying HI!!  It's a fairly slow thread, which isn't good or bad. 

Members share their favorite OST's and we get to listen! ;-)

Thank you ❤️❤️

kdoramalama:

Thought I joined this club years ago. Time to rectify that. Hello everyone!

Hi (waving hand)

It would take me forever to listen to your OST fav list, haha.

Hanshu:

Thank you ❤️❤️

:-)  :-)

Just completed  "Love Me, Love My Voice". A perfect talented cast. There is no rating high enough for this  OST. 

Neutraliser JAni:

Just completed  "Love Me, Love My Voice". A perfect talented cast. There is no rating high enough for this  OST. 

I absolutely lovee return with you and white horse enters reed (I think the name was) such a fun drama and beautiful music

Okay so I finished the first episode of serendipity's embrace yesterday and I am so in love with the OST does anyone know where I can find it?

Marvel's Deadpool & Wolverine movie will have K-pop group Stray Kid's own written & produced OST song and in Korean. Congrats to SKZ!