kdoramalama:

Thought I joined this club years ago. Time to rectify that. Hello everyone!

Heyy

American Fan:
Marvel's Deadpool & Wolverine movie will have K-pop group Stray Kid's own written & produced OST song and in Korean. Congrats to SKZ!

OMG that's so cool!

Eunni:
I absolutely lovee return with you and white horse enters reed (I think the name was) such a fun drama and beautiful music

That's my all time fav...

Lovely Runner OST  by Byeon Woo Seok. 

Does anyone know where I can get the Chenrong Army's war song from? For Lost You Forever? Really want to relisten to it alongside the lyrics if I can find them. The one that plays when Xiangliu is dying on the battlefield? 

American Fan:
Marvel's Deadpool & Wolverine movie will have K-pop group Stray Kid's own written & produced OST song and in Korean. Congrats to SKZ!

Love them so much. This is an OST club so I don't bring it up here (because I don't know if I can) but oh my god, I cried tonight with their new MV of the song "Stray Kids". So many emotions!

bedofroses:

Love them so much. This is an OST club so I don't bring it up here (because I don't know if I can) but oh my god, I cried tonight with their new MV of the song "Stray Kids". So many emotions!

The MV brought back a lot of memories...SKZ is really special! But yeah, I agree this isn't the place, lol.

I've started The Double and can't get over how beautiful the music is!! 

Augh yess a great soundtrack ?

hey does anyone know what song that Jung Haein sings during the end credits of snowdrop is?? 

Annette:

hey does anyone know what song that Jung Haein sings during the end credits of snowdrop is?? 

Jewel Box of My Heart by Sunflower

solana:

Jewel Box of My Heart by Sunflower

Thank you!!! 

fiflydramalover:
Does anyone know where I can get the Chenrong Army's war song from? For Lost You Forever? Really want to relisten to it alongside the lyrics if I can find them. The one that plays when Xiangliu is dying on the battlefield? 

i'm also searching for it, pls let me know if you ever find it! qwq

fiflydramalover:

ennea:

i'm also searching for it, pls let me know if you ever find it! qwq

I'm pretty sure it is on the first season's BMG soundtrack.  Track 51.

https://youtu.be/SKnJJGl7TmQ?si=Rej8EHAPc39w2GW1

Kokuto:

I'm pretty sure it is on the first season's BMG soundtrack.  Track 51.

https://youtu.be/SKnJJGl7TmQ?si=Rej8EHAPc39w2GW1

Omg thats it!!! Thank you!!!!! 

fiflydramalover:

Omg thats it!!! Thank you!!!!! 

Happy to share. :)

Kokuto:

Happy to share. :)

thank you so much as well! <3