LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Yes I like that one too and Talk Love by K. Will

The entire DotS soundtrack is just mwah <33🫶🤌🤌 we also have to mention everytime by CHEN and Punch 

Annette:

The entire DotS soundtrack is just mwah <33??? we also have to mention everytime by CHEN and Punch 

Totally! Punch is amazing and their duo is perfect. I really need to watch the drama!

Annette:

The entire DotS soundtrack is just mwah <33??? we also have to mention everytime by CHEN and Punch 

Punch and any duo is amazing, Punch and Chen here, Punch and Chanyeol in Goblin, Punch and Loco in Moon Lovers, Punch and Monday Kiz in Hotel Del Luna (I was obsessed with this song) and just Punch in Hotel Del Luna too.... All amazing !!

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Punch and any duo is amazing, Punch and Chen here, Punch and Chanyeol in Goblin, Punch and Loco in Moon Lovers, Punch and Monday Kiz in Hotel Del Luna (I was obsessed with this song) and just Punch in Hotel Del Luna too.... All amazing !!

Punch in king the land has a place in my heart, what was the song called? Keep me busy i think 

Annette:

Punch in king the land has a place in my heart, what was the song called? Keep me busy i think 

Ahh I am not familiar with OSTs in recent dramas. I'm trying to listen to the Queen of Tears OST album these days. But other than that... the last dramas I obsessed about OSTs was probably from Call It Love, My School President and Eclipse from last year and Love between fairy and devil from before that.

And what I should mention first, i haven't watched king the land

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Ahh I am not familiar with OSTs in recent dramas. I'm trying to listen to the Queen of Tears OST album these days. But other than that... the last dramas I obsessed about OSTs was probably from Call It Love, My School President and Eclipse from last year and Love between fairy and devil from before that.

And what I should mention first, i haven't watched king the land

Ah the queen of tears ost is absolutely gorgeous I loved it so much, Kim soo hyun even gave his voice for this song called "way home" i think and it is beautiful!!! I haven't completed king the land myself actually, I found the song while I was going through other stuff by punch 😅

LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Yeah, I love them all and listen to them all the time! 

Annette:

Yep thats the title. Her voice is so angelic. Which is a sick contrast against someone like Chanyeol's rapping. I never get tired of it.

American Fan:

I enjoyed this song a lot! And I for sure want to watch the drama soon. It's on my PTW list!

OMG I LOVE this song! I had to look it up on YT since your link went to a vid that no longer worked. I have a fav OST list on my profile page and will add this song to my collection.

Another great song! Going on my playlist. Makes me want to see the anime, but so far I can't find where to watch it. 

Thank you for sharing your favs! It's really fun to "discover" more fab songs & music. 

Oh, that's a great Idea. I'm going to check your playlist if you don't mind. I've some mixed playlists but this gives me ideas to make one myself. Let's see how that goes! :P

bedofroses:

Oh, that's a great India. I'm going to check your playlist if you don't mind. I've some mixed playlists but this gives me ideas to make one myself. Let's see how that goes! :P

For sure check it out! You might find a few songs you really like while you make your own list! I love sharing music recs :-)

Hello there! Saw there was a soundtrack club and thought it would be cool to join!

My top 3 fav OSTs are:

The Blue Whisper. The songs are so whimsical and unique, unlike anything I've heard before or since and they elevated the entire drama so much!!! The composer hecking nailed it and the singers were incredibly stunning (I might have a slight bias towards high voices but still) I could listen to the OST for hours on loop.

Run On's OST fits the calm yet intense vibes of the drama perfectly. The songs have this sort of coming-of-age melancholic hope that makes me ascend, especially the main theme "Run to You" is amazing.

Finally, The Legend of Zhuohua, it feels very classic in a way, the songs really fit the story, aesthetic, vibe, and characters so well. I'm not really sure how to explain it, it just works extremely well for the calm, more mature vibe of the drama.

It really is amazing to find a drama that has a unique and beautiful OST. It elevates the entire experience so much and makes it all the more memorable. I never recovered from how the OSTs from these dramas made me feel so if anyone knows of any dramas with a similar OST please let me know!! 

Looking forward to lurking in this thread, hehe

Arclei:
I never recovered from how the OSTs from these dramas made me feel so if anyone knows of any dramas with a similar OST please let me know!! 

Hiya - I'll have to check your fav ost's out! Thanks for sharing :-)

Another soundtrack that isn't talked about enough is the "nevertheless," soundtrack. I mean I only started "nevertheless," a while back but these songs have become iconic to me

Especially "Love me like that" by Sam Kim which is truly a personal favourite 

Question for the club:

Who are in your holy trinity of Korean OSTs?

1. 10 CM

2. Punch

3. Sam Kim

This is subject to change but for now this is probably mine (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Currently still have That Winter, the Wind Blows "A Winter Love" and The Bride of Habaek "Thinking of You" playing over and over.