LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Oh wow, this forum is great, I first fell in love with OSTs before I ever made it to k-pop...

So let me just go quickly have a look at home page post for this and see if any rules... This is the first club I'm joining =)

this was also the first club I joined in! i'm so glad fiflydramalover made this for us OST lovers or else I'd drown in loneliness with my playlist lol...   :))

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
WangXian - no words.

god listening to this again sure is bringing back memories. *cries* its been a while since i last listened to this, tysm!

awkward potato:
After compiling this list, I realise that my choices are all quite... depressing ^^' I think it's because I mostly watch costumed Cdramas, hence their OST are more mellow and sadder~ 

"Behind every person's favorite song there is an untold story."

You're actually here too omg T_T I see you picking 4 OSTs from Immortal Samsara!!  ;) <3 

Love your playlist @awkwardpotato, I think this is my cue to finally watch oath of love lol.  

Jilly:
this is sooo hard,

Lmao! this is so true. Picking some from hundreds of OSTs that we love is torture. I actually felt like I was doing a crime of favoritism... T_T

I want to reply to others but I don't know how to put in quote with just partial text instead of the whole message, someone help and let me know how to do it, please.

It's ok LuckyGirlGwenIce , You can try to highlight the text and then if you see this word ("Quote) , click on it. 

I'm on desktop so I'm not sure if it works on cellphones....

ennea:
I'm on desktop so I'm not sure if it works on cellphones....

Wow so easy and I never figured it out - Thank youuu ^^ , luckily am also on desktop now, maybe I'll try from mobile later too :)

@ennea - just checking the tag - nope didn't work - how to do that too, my saviour?

starrynights:
Dark Blue Kiss
Why R U?
Zettai BL
Utsukushii Kare
Koisenu Futari
Kamisama no Ekohiiki
Cherry Magic
Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai! 
....if it isn't obvious I'm a sucker for Japanese drama intros

100% with you Dark Blue Kiss, what was the instrumentals, soo good. Also Zettai BL intro was such a perfect match for the drama!!

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
@ennea - just checking the tag - nope didn't work - how to do that too, my saviour?

You're welcome! 

This is an easy one too. Just highlight the name (upper left, right of the pfp) inside the person's text box then copy and paste in a reply box~ :))

just to let you guys know (and I can't quote my long reply yesterday here), I updated the music link for TKOP OST album; and I genuinely apologize for certain tracks that don't pleasant to your ears, considering my music tastes last year are more onto saddening one

Aw man, I just scanned through the posts from the beginning, I wanna reply to soo much of it and really I should've just joined it from the beginning, but hoping it's never too late..

There was a question from previous post I wanna answer - Which track do you prefer? Opening, ending, etc..

Mostly opening tracks in cdramas get stuck even as I skip them if they are good. And actually before LBFAD, even if I liked some of the music, I didn't generally look it up and listen automatically like I tended to do with korean OSTs.. even that, it has to really get into my head for me to look it up, I think I've gotten lazier than I used to be.. 

But, some ending tracks if good also catch my "ear" in cdramas, but it's kdramas that I mostly ten towards for ending tracks, they end with such cliffhangers in kdramas that the accompanying music also tends to have that much pull.

It might seem like I'm just mentioning from beginning, middle, end.. can't help it lol.

So in cdramas, some OSTs tend to ctach my attention particularly if they're played in romantic scenes.. in kdramas, some of the action sequence dramas have such good OSTs when a fast scene begins that I really get into them.. 

Don't worry now, I'm gonna list it all down soon enough =) Before that another question, best opening OST - skipping LBFAD & DBK as already mentioned - and this list is not exclusive, it's possible to remember all of them lol..

The Rebel Princess OST - I really loved some of the tracks in this drama I think, also the ending one I believe, and one of the ones I liked was by Zhou Shen I later found out.. isn't it nice, when you like a few things without knowing the artist and later you figure out they were all by the same person, like you have been their fan unwittingly... but like I said, before LBFAD, I didn't properly look up these things and listen to them - my bad..

But even at that time when I didn't properly listen to cdrama OSTs - 2 songs from Accidentally in Love I did look up and love -

Star & To Be Your Love -> these 2 are magical!!!

Coming to Kdramas - just to call out some albums also -

Good production seems to be followed by good music regardless -> Since I'd already mentioned Goblin & DotS, previously - wanna just throw in Secret Garden - also by Kim Eun Sook - older drama still good music, mainly because older dramas tend to play the OST so loud at every melodrama packed scene that you just can't miss it.. and start this list here also with Kim Eun Sook's drama -> (Quick note: how I knew I liked her work is similar to Zhou Shen, liked the dramas before even knowing it was by same writer)

The King Eternal Monarch -> Before even Maria, I was first stuck on Orbit by Hwa Sa, but there are also so many other good tracks here - Gravity, I just want to stay with you & Please don't cry

Crash Landing on You -> Great OSTs - I went on a binge with one track, then binge the next track, then t he next, this drama was filled with those - I think my favs here would be It's Destiny by 10cm (I seem to like K. Will & 10 cm a lot - My eyes from Goblin by 10cm, will mention K. Will in the next)

Love in the moonlight - This drama OSTs should not be underestimated.. Melting by K. Will though <3 (apart from Talk love from DOTS)

It's okay not to be okay - obviously so good

Hotel Del Luna -> How does Punch strike it everytime (Everytime by Punch in DotS, Stay with me by Punch in Goblin, duh) here - Another Day by Punch & Monday Kiz - I LOVE THISSSS SO MUCH, Done For Me by Punch, Lean on me by 10 cm - see what I mean? - alright there are some more here, by Gummy & Taeyeon, but am stopping here - point is, this drama had great OSTs

Again almost missed! Honestly there are so many good dramas with great OSTs TT - While You Were Sleeping - can't blame me if I miss something with so many out there...

Shorter list but great and lovely albums

The Beauty Inside - did not see it coming from this drama, loved loved love this OST album  - K. will also is here, but I am not gonna list the tracks here now - This post is spam enough for now already

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo & Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Oh oh almost forgot to add a recent find, saw the drama a while back but only realised its awesome OSTs recently - Dinner Mate

There are other dramas of course with good OSTs obviously, but from my recollection, the above are dramas where the vast majority of the tracks in the drama OST album are masterpieces.

ennea:
You're actually here too omg T_T I see you picking 4 OSTs from Immortal Samsara!!  ;) <3 

Love your playlist @awkwardpotato, I think this is my cue to finally watch oath of love lol.  

Hihi! Yeah, I was one of the first few who stumbled upon this club when it first started, but didn't post here regularly >.< It's nice to see this club has grown significantly over the past few months :D Immortal samsara has basically taken over my life *coughsmainlychengyicoughs*

Oath of Love is one of my fave dramas last year. There are some downsides to it, but I do hope you'll enjoy it overall :))

LuckyGirlGwenIce:
Done For Me by Punch,

Yes to this! I love the OST from Hotel Del Luna too~ I've only included tracks from last year's release coz if I were to include past year's, there's a LOT to be listed XD

I'm Ronnie 

and these are my favourite OSTs!

I'm so late joining into this but here are my favourite OSTs! 

I watch more Korean Dramas, and I think the one drama that has the OSTs that stuck with me and made me emotional is Sisyphus: The Myth 

My Last Love (In Paradisum) by AILEE is just so sad because it matches the story so well and the vocals are amazing.

Stay (Tempus) by GSOUL reminds me of a Weeknd song, and that's my favourite western artist.

2 other dramas with my favourite OSTs are Twenty-Five Twenty-One 
and Crash Landing On You

Starlight by Taeil is very catchy and sweet, it is always in my head and I love it!
 Very, Slowly by Bibi this song played during a sad part and I cried my eyes out, but that's why I love it.
 Your Existence by Wonstein this song was one I would play during my bus rides to school in the early morning and it made me feel like a main character!
 Flower by Yoon Mi Rae CLOY has my favourite OSTs by far because it's so calming, 
sad by calming.
Sunset by Davichi the vocals in this song, are going to be the death of me, and the lyrics too!
 Here I Am Again by Baek Ye Rin I love this song because it's Yerin Baek, I'm in love with her!
 All of my Days by Kim Sejeong With this OST I also love it because the artist, Kim Sejeong is a vocal queen.
 Pictures of My Heart by Song Ga In I love this melody so much, plus the piano of the song to the brother is so beautiful. I want to play it at my wedding 
(even though it's sad)
 LuckyGirlGwenIce:

Thanks ennea !

no problem, glad to help ^-^

Krystale Mitaesa a Futur:
music tastes last year are more onto saddening one

there's no need to apologize, besides they're not all 'sad' cause there's also the cool tone of my zone(saay) and doberman(ha hyun woo) <3 ^-^

awkward potato:
t's nice to see this club has grown significantly over the past few months :D

Indeed, hope we get more members soon ^-^ tbh my favorite part of activity in here is discovering and listening to music recommended by club members, its fun ;D

awkward potato:
Immortal samsara has basically taken over my life *coughsmainlychengyicoughs*

*ehem same here coughs, i'm still rewatching coughs*

awkward potato:
Yes to this! I love the OST from Hotel Del Luna too~ I've only included tracks from last year's release coz if I were to include past year's, there's a LOT to be listed XD

I get it, I just sneaked those in claiming to be as discussions from past questions on this forum (/* \) And this is just a fraction too as I'm sure you know xD

247withkda:
 Flower by Yoon Mi Rae CLOY has my favourite OSTs by far because it's so calming,
sad by calming.
Sunset by Davichi the vocals in this song, are going to be the death of me, and the lyrics too!
 Here I Am Again by Baek Ye Rin I love this song because it's Yerin Baek, I'm in love with her!

I am 100% with you on these tracks!!! All 3 of them and But it's destiny by 10cm - nailed it!

247withkda:
 My Last Love (In Paradisum) by AILEE is just so sad because it matches the story so well and the vocals are amazing.

omg I love this too!! the lyrics paired with ailee's voice, and even this drama could easily summon the sadness in me lmao T_T  that "I pray for you for this love" still makes me overwhelmed with feels :(((