Which are your Favorite types of dramas?

Personally, I watch whatever catches my eye, no matter if it is melodrama, rom-com, action.....

I added an "other" option in case I missed any...:)
I love all dramas but it seems I watch comedies and romances more. If there were more horror/fantasy/sci-fi themed ones though it would be a different story. Oh well I guess I'll stick to movies and Western shows for those genres.
It's such a simple question but when I think about it, I am sort of surprised by my own response. My knee jerk answer is to say Rom/Com. I mean, I am sort of a sucker for the romance. But then I realized some of my favorite dramas do not fall under this catagory at all.

City Hunter ~ Not Rom Com
Chuno ~ ummm..Not Rom Com
I'm Sorry, I Love You ~ Nope! Not Rom Com.

but if you look at my list and check out my 10 ratings...mostly it is rom com.
The poll is multiple choice, so if you simply can't decide, you can choose multiple options. :D
Haha That's what I just did lol :D
Rom-Com's are my fav. Although the ones from this year have been kind of dissapointing=( I love melodramas with happy endings.
I can't wait to see the results :)

I chose comedy and "other" because I really enjoy suspense and family dramas. They didn't seem to fit in any of the other categories.
I think I've never seen a suspense drama. I used to be stuck on rom-coms, but have been branching out lately.
I love all types of dramas but I tend to watch mostly Rom-Coms :p Anything with a good storyline will usually catch my eye though
I love watching Rom-Coms... i'm a sucker for romance but i don't like too much drama so rom-coms are perfect. :) surprisingly one of my favorites is 49 days, but i guess it's an exception.
I had forgotten I made this poll...lol
Romnace - be it period pieces (ie not faithful historical retellings, just period piece, such as My Bratty princess) or rom coms (pasta, hotaru no hikari, city hall); but I like a mixture of heavy and happy (The Princess Man is a good example and I mostly like stories with characters around or in their mid 30s-40s; I tend to watch less 20-something dramas; I like all canonical themes of romances really (aside from love traingles and evil mothers maybe). Oh and donlt usually come looking for dramas with a tragic end.

I like to discover fresh and engaging concepts though, like in Quiz Show season 2 or the Liar Game and am also on the lookout for good non-romance dramas. Tree with Deepo Roots sounds like it may interesting I haven;t seen Cain and Abel yet but I am looking forward to it.

Can't be helped, however I need my filling of happy romance dramas.
still lack of variety totoinks :)
bokami wrote: still lack of variety totoinks :)

hahaha totoinks ^_^