The director of 23.5 created a broadcast channel on IG and the cast have been posting some stuff. 

Exhibit A.

The director’s IG is fonkanittha.k.

There’s also a really helpful update account on Twitter that also posts translation 23.5 Updates.

Does anybody want to go ahead and claim the first Sapphic Saturday forums post? 

The post will be here in forums - spotlighting any sapphic character from dramaland. Hype up your favorites, or share the underrated. It’s your call. First to call dibs gets to do this week’s post.

(For those who werent aware - we’re reducing the GL Coordinated Watches to once a month and letting everyone catch up on the past films and discussions they want. To keep activity up, we’re going to be doing a weekly Sapphic Spotlight post on various lesbian, bi, and pan women and/or other sapphic-identifying characters from dramaland.)

glowinggayalien:

The director of 23.5 created a broadcast channel on IG and the cast have been posting some stuff. 

Exhibit A.

The director’s IG is fonkanittha.k.

There’s also a really helpful update account on Twitter that also posts translation 23.5 Updates.

THEYRE SO CUTE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

New H'Our Channel GL Alert:

h'our channel really is incredible! they're releasing new gls at superhuman speed! i would like to see a full length gl from them someday!

AthenaTheStorierX:
Does anybody want to go ahead and claim the first Sapphic Saturday forums post?

Since no one wants to post anything then I will do it (if this is the correct way). The image is from comedy drama Joshi Kousei no Mudazukai (all girls high school, not GL), but it has at least one sapphic character. Here it is a girl named Lily, played by Kobayashi Yui (on the leftl).

joining too GL rocks

fanez17:

joining too GL rocks

Yes, yes it does XD

Welcome ^-^

fanez17:

joining too GL rocks

I agree and I just subscribed. Hi, everyone.

AlfatogodeBere:

fanez17:

joining too GL rocks

YES IT DOES!!! welcome!!!!!

AlfatogodeBere:

Yeee. Hellooz. Welcome ^-^

kardasx:

Since no one wants to post anything then I will do it (if this is the correct way). The image is from comedy drama Joshi Kousei no Mudazukai (all girls high school, not GL), but it has at least one sapphic character. Here it is a girl named Lily, played by Kobayashi Yui (on the leftl).

Lol, the synopsis just throwing it out there XD
""Lili", the "haafu" transfer student with sapphic tendencies..."
I like that it's not the tomboy character that's the sapphic one - which is what we see in most of the early (and even current) western media.

Okay, I updated the Club Activities post to reflect Sapphic Spotlight Saturdays.

Are y'all still wanting to catch up on past films, or do we wanna go ahead and pick a week to resume the Coordinated Watches, on a monthly basis?

Just to make sure I understand about Sapphic Spotlight Saturdays, do we just call dibs and reply here (one person, one comment every saturday)talking about a sapphic character and just like say why we love them and talk about them and the rest can also discuss and say stuff about that character?  As for coordinated watches, I didn't participate before so I'm very excited for the next one...so I vote we do it asap! lol

anny:

Just to make sure I understand about Sapphic Spotlight Saturdays, do we just call dibs and reply here (one person, one comment every saturday)talking about a sapphic character and just like say why we love them and talk about them and the rest can also discuss and say stuff about that character?  As for coordinated watches, I didn't participate before so I'm very excited for the next one...so I vote we do it asap! lol

Yep. Any member can reply here to call dibs for the saturday spotlight. In that post, also here in this forum, they talk about who the character is they want to spotlight and anything else about them. Skies the limit! (Just make sure to click that ["!" Triangle] when saying anything that would be a spoiler (as in ruining the suspense around a certain plot line)).

Feel free to check out our past watches. All the posts that we discussed them under are still live, so feel free to comment there too. We normally leave a week where we vote, and then the following week is where you can watch and then post under the discussion post. I'll wait for more input about when people want to start and then start planning the poll accordingly.

kardasx:

This was the first Saturday Spotlight, courtesy of Kardasx