To answer @mermysteries ' previous question, yes Christine leaving Reverse 4 You is a travesty that I have yet to recover from; I adored her in the pilot trailer and ofc I respect her decision to leave but her leaving the project that they were all so passionate about hurts like no other. Ormsin, Folk and Poppy leaving Be Mine was hella disappointing too but less so since there were already so many delays and reconfigurations to the project. 

Also, if y'all didn't know,  Jeong Nyeon (2024) should have a lesbian main lead in it and several other lesbian characters if the adaptation stays true to the webtoon. It takes place in the 1950s and the main lead is a singer! 

Summer:
I think they may be tasting waters right now...and when they become popular they'll give them there own series... or maybe I'm just being too optimistic but I'm having this hope that they do the thing like they did with LITA..(6 episode to both couples) then again that bl pair is really famous so chances are less but I'll keep being delusional..and we can hope a good sceentime atleast

i'm nothing if not delusional, SO IM MANIFESTING THEIR SERIES REALLY HARD!!

leea:
I wasn't really feeling FortPeat as much as I had wanted in LITA so I was intrigued to hear that they'd have a new series where that part of their dynamic wasn't a variable BUT NOW I'M TEN MILLION TIMES MORE INTERESTED!  They've got my attention now for sure :D

And gosh they're gorgeous, STUNNING, IMMACULATE- I'm already needing them (specially) to have their own series. I do not care if it's a MAME series. They're absolutely adorable!! My heart♡

Edit: Also I'm so happy to see Aya back in another GL couple! Hopefully here new partner this time can act better and kiss decently if they are to do that..

I didn't watch any of MAME's series, but i did watch some clips of Aya in Wedding Plan,  she was adorable!! and these pictures are really delivering! it will be her second sapphic role already, she deserves a lead role next!

i think it's possible we will get a GL!! BL networks are already catching up to the GL trend, first GMM, then Studio Wabi Sabi, I wouldn't be surprised if Me Mind Y was next!

leea:
Also, if y'all didn't know,  Jeong Nyeon (2024) should have a lesbian main lead in it and several other lesbian characters if the adaptation stays true to the webtoon. It takes place in the 1950s and the main lead is a singer! 

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?? insane premise. 10/10 already

mermysteries:

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?? insane premise. 10/10 already

I know, I was perplexed to not see it on your PTW or any of your other GL lists lol

leea:

To answer @mermysteries ' previous question, yes Christine leaving Reverse 4 You is a travesty that I have yet to recover from; I adored her in the pilot trailer and ofc I respect her decision to leave but her leaving the project that they were all so passionate about hurts like no other. Ormsin, Folk and Poppy leaving Be Mine was hella disappointing too but less so since there were already so many delays and reconfigurations to the project. 

Leea really are amazing. Like Main lead is kim tae ri and shin ye eun also?!!! If this becomes successful we can expect more gl kdramas also... 

That’s all if they stick to it being Gl in the source material and dont find a way around it. Let’s remember “At a Distance, Spring Is Green” was originally a BL webcomic and they got around telling that story by focusing on the friendship plot.

leea:

Kim Tae-ri is there, so I'll have 25% hope for the drama staying true to its source material. But then again it's K-drama, 75% chance for it not staying true to source material is there. Will probably depend on which channel it get broadcasted. I've lost all my faith on Koreans when even JTBC couldn't show a Soljiwan kiss. The oldest lesbian showcase in K-content as far I've seen in Alone in Love, 2006.

Summer:

Leea really are amazing. Like Main lead is kim tae ri and shin ye eun also?!!! If this becomes successful we can expect more gl kdramas also... 

Yes that's the dream!

AthenaTheStorierX:

That’s all if they stick to it being Gl in the source material and dont find a way around it. Let’s remember “At a Distance, Spring Is Green” was originally a BL webcomic and they got around telling that story by focusing on the friendship plot.

Yeah that's why I said should but maybe I should've highlighted that more.. like this?^ 

AthenaTheStorierX:

No way wtf?? sorry but i didn't knew that?? why would they do that?! Let's hope they stick to the original?

Summer:

No way wtf?? sorry but i didn't knew that?? why would they do that?! Let's hope they stick to the original?

Yea, from my understanding, brunette ML is in a relationship with blond ML’s brother in the webcomic.

RealNevermore:
Kim Tae-ri is there, so I'll have 25% hope for the drama staying true to its source material. But then again it's K-drama, 75% chance for it not staying true to source material is there. Will probably depend on which channel it get broadcasted. I've lost all my faith on Koreans when even JTBC couldn't show a Soljiwan kiss. The oldest lesbian showcase in K-content as far I've seen in Alone in Love, 2006.

I hope they should placed it on TvN/TVing and Netflix. I want to see Tae Ri in Sapphic roles again. Like she's giving lesbo vibes in Space Sweepers and Alien (Part 1 and 2), cottage core lesbian in Little Forest, a sort of Sapphic connection with Yu Rim in Twenty Five Twenty One same with Moon Young and lastly obviously The Handmaiden. This girl really knows her audience.

Lirian Orga:

I hope they should placed it on TvN/TVing and Netflix. I want to see Tae Ri in Sapphic roles again. Like she's giving lesbo vibes in Space Sweepers and Alien (Part 1 and 2), cottage core lesbian in Little Forest, a sort of Sapphic connection with Yu Rim in Twenty Five Twenty One same with Moon Young and lastly obviously The Handmaiden. This girl really knows her audience.

Totally agree with you ??️‍?

starstones:

Joining! ☺️

Welcome ??️‍?

Lirian Orga:
a sort of Sapphic connection with Yu Rim in Twenty Five Twenty One

for too long, i deadass thought Twenty-Five Twenty-One was a gl because the only scenes i saw on my tl were the kim taeri and bona scenes. even my extremely heterosexual sister was like "i thought they were in love with each other." 

all this to say, kim taeri needs to play another sapphic role and i will never forgive 2521 from depriving us of  seeing bona kissing