mermysteries:
2-  We are also getting a Thai adaptation for Bloom Into You, the Japanese manga series!!

EXCITING!!! Yay Sapphic and Ace rep!! Bring it on! I'm READY.

FVIP:
Hi! This is my first time here.

Omg Welcome! Sorry for the late greeting! Make yourself at home.

FVIP:
search www

Search WWW is another one of those dramas that actually wouldn't have to be rewritten much to become sapphic, for pretty much all of the Female Leads.

FVIP:
Also, so much love and respect to those who keep working on GL web-drama on youtube

I love them, seriously.

RealNevermore:
Korean dramas are infamous for depicting people of LGBTQ community in negative light for a long time.

That's pretty much all media industries.

RealNevermore:
It's like second hand racism (I can't recall the actual term or this one might be right), e.g. you call a less dark skinned person, "You're beautiful among dark skinned people, it's surprising."

Casual Prejudice? Microaggressions? Systemic Racism? Are those the words you're looking for?

AthenaTheStorierX:
EXCITING!!! Yay Sapphic and Ace rep!! Bring it on! I'm READY.

FVIP:

YES i would love to see how Thailand adapts it, since it has a more serious tone. i think the Thai version would be a bit cheesier, I would enjoy that

AthenaTheStorierX:
Casual Prejudice? Microaggressions? Systemic Racism? Are those the words you're looking for?

i believe it might be colorism?? i think!! sorry, i didn't read the post closely before!

mermysteries:
i believe it might be colorism?? i think!! sorry, i didn't read the post closely before!

Ah, yes. That would definitely fit.

mermysteries:

Hello everyone!! I bring some insane, incredible news!! Reverse 4 You is done filming, and going into post production! The cast hasn't been revealed yet, but we will likely get to see the show very soon!! 

https://twitter.com/KMOTIONPICTURES/status/1738953008493576659?t=NADnHnY1seP9Dn2vXxGFaQ&s=19

whaaaat how when, lol I love when shows surprise us like that!

FVIP:
Hi! This is my first time here. I saw someone talking about how disappointing was 2521. For me, I still cant get over the fact that Lee Dahee's character in search www was not gay and ended up thirsting over a man. The drama came out in 2019 not 2009! I even could not finish it because I was so angry when I saw the spoilers. At least in  2521, it was expected that kim taeri would have a male love interest.

Don't worry Kim Tae Ri has a new drama entitled "Jeong Nyeon" which is adapted from a queer webtoon of the same title. Yeah, queerbaited by 2521 and hopefully this will not happen with Jeong Nyeon but then again this is South Korea who doesn't allowed kissing scene of same gender in the drama which is weird because they allow it in their movies. Knowing Tae Ri is well-known by queer women in South Korea because of The Handmaiden at least they will a little bit lenient about this.

Lirian Orga:

Don't worry Kim Tae Ri has a new drama entitled "Jeong Nyeon" which is adapted from a queer webtoon of the same title. Yeah, queerbaited by 2521 and hopefully this will not happen with Jeong Nyeon but then again this is South Korea who doesn't allowed kissing scene of same gender in the drama which is weird because they allow it in their movies. Knowing Tae Ri is well-known by queer women in South Korea because of The Handmaiden at least they will a little bit lenient about this.

They allow kissing, as recent BLs prove. But there does seem to be a limit to how many and/or intensity.

Also remember that straight dramas were limited to dead fish kisses for a while there too. 

Im not saying you shouldnt be upset, but rather that things have been and are getting better. 

Of course, if they do make that one GL, it would be their first non-webdrama GL drama (i think, could be wrong), so yea - probably no kisses or only fake or dead fish kisses.

Lirian Orga:

I hope they dont straight-wash this story as well since they have a long history of straightwashing queer webtoons!! It is so exciting to see kim taeri play another queer character. She is gonna nail this role!

Honestly, at this point we are not even asking for kissing scenes, we just want them to acknowledge their queerness and validate their feelings to someone of the same-sex.  For example, that one episode of SF8 had a subtle sapphic romance story, also sohyeon's role in hello dracula

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

mermysteries:
i would specifically enjoy Whisper me a Love Song and Donuts under a Crescent Moon!

Yagate Kimi ni Naru would be great GL drama. I hope that it is true. I would also love to see Sakura Trick - that amount of kisses was just incredible.

Do you guys remember Thai wlw couples in older dramas? There used to be a couple that I would always see there scenes in youtube back in the day but could not watch the whole series because of lack of subtitles. I would love to look up the drama and watch it know but I forgot the series title and the character/actor names :(

The drama was aired most likely prior to 2016. The wlw was not the main storyline. The couple were hiding their relationship (to be fair their relationship seemed toxic too). I only remember two scenes vividly. One scene they were fighting in a hotel room and the other is a car kissing scene. Also, the characters are working adults and not teenagers or college students.

FVIP:

Do you guys remember Thai wlw couples in older dramas? There used to be a couple that I would always see there scenes in youtube back in the day but could not watch the whole series because of lack of subtitles. I would love to look up the drama and watch it know but I forgot the series title and the character/actor names :(

The drama was aired most likely prior to 2016. The wlw was not the main storyline. The couple were hiding their relationship (to be fair their relationship seemed toxic too). I only remember two scenes vividly. One scene they were fighting in a hotel room and the other is a car kissing scene. Also, the characters are working adults and not teenagers or college students.

At first i thought you might be thinking of Belle x Fon (actresses) they were super popular. But i dont think that last paragraph fits. 

There’s Friend Zone and sequel, but i dont think thats old enough.

1448 Love Among Us?

Hormones mightve had a GL couple somewhere (i cant remember and didnt watch yet)

FVIP:

You might be thinking of Club Friday Season 8: True Love…or Hope (2017). I don't remember the plot too well, but I do remember them being kinda toxic.

Sorry guys for dragging you into the rabbit hole with me lol

I was finally able to find the show. It is actually Beauty and the Bitches (Alice and Nam)

Happy new year, everyone!! I've been a little absent, but I return with several good news!

First of all, NEW GL ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

1 - A new company, named Siamsi Studio, has acquired the rights to another Zezeho novel. Shes the author of Reverse 4 You and About Galaxy. We don't know which novel it is yet, but fans guess it's either Reverse with Me or Stuck with Me, since the color scheme and clock illustration match the elements of their covers. 

https://twitter.com/SiamsiStudio/status/1742512379429371911?t=cyHHiq9W8zl0TN5JWyuGRw&s=19

2 - Zense Entertainment acquired the rights to yet another Chao Planoy novel (author of Gap, Dream and Pluto). This one seems to follow childhood friends turned college roommates. It seems to feature the same director as SOTUS.

https://twitter.com/Thaiglplsmass/status/1742873980959433069?t=5SEF5edIozhLV28GX_B7mA&s=19

A good start of the year!! It's just the 4th day and we already have 2 new GLs to look forward to, in addition to all the other ones we are already anticipating

Idol Factory also shared their schedule for january. Once again, Freen and Becky are super busy

Uranus 2324 filming days:

05.01, 06.01, 18.01, 19.01, 20.01, 21.01, 22.01, 23.01, 24.01, 25.01, 26.01, 27.01

The Loyal Pin filming days:

03.01 (Q6), 08.01 (Q7), 09.01 (Q8), 10.01 (Q9), 15.01 (Q10), 16.01 (Q11), 17.01 (Q12), 29.01 (Q13), 30.01 (Q14), 31.01 (Q15)

Weirdly, Dream doesn't appear in the schedule. I wonder if filming was delayed. We also don't know when the pilot is dropping yet.