AthenaTheStorierX:

I'll watch it tonight and see if i can determine an explanation for you ;)

I just finally went back to the comment section and found that is at least a little sapphic - which was my hesitancy in starting. I was a little worried that I was gonna be queerbaited.

Ah I see. No queerbait there, I assure you. There's a post credit scene, don't miss it because it's very important to understand the movie and timeline. Great movie to be honest, movies which make you ponder about the story and meaning of it, is always so exciting to adventure with. You'll have a good time :)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Welcome and glad to have you! ^-^ Youre a member just by commenting. 

i see, thank you! <3

Well, after another long deep dive, I have found no new information on the status of In Spring, Not in Autumn.

What i did accomplish however was:

1) The film was made with the intent of going to film festivals.
2) I found the remaining 2 main cast and added/linked them to MDL. Edits should reflect in a few days.
3) I tracked down some footage from the film. It very well might be the only footage we get. T_T

hello *waves*

I think I've only watched one GL film in my life. So I am absolutely new to GL genre but would be interested to see some. Any good romantic recommendations for a complete newbie? =) 

GelfyFaeth222:

hello *waves*

I think I've only watched one GL film in my life. So I am absolutely new to GL genre but would be interested to see some. Any good romantic recommendations for a complete newbie? =) 

Hello and welcome! Depending on the type of GL you're looking for, there's something for everyone! Athena's post on the front page has a bunch of recommendation lists, and we'd be happy to give some recs! Also, feel free to join our Discord server :D

nightnight:

Hello and welcome! Depending on the type of GL you're looking for, there's something for everyone! Athena's post on the front page has a bunch of recommendation lists, and we'd be happy to give some recs! Also, feel free to join our Discord server :D

Hello and Thank You <3

MarkWasHere:

Joining ...

Welcome welcome! :D Feel free to join our discord server and take a look at the recs lists above :D

nightnight:

Welcome welcome! :D Feel free to join our discord server and take a look at the recs lists above :D

Thank you very much.

NEW FILIPINO GL ON THE HORIZONS

GNDA Productions' GL "Project: Coffee" will be releasing it's trailer on August 17th!

MDL page is submitted (not by me) so stay tuned!

GelfyFaeth222:

hello *waves*

MarkWasHere:

Joining ...

Welcome welcome! Make yourself at home! ^-^

GelfyFaeth222:

hello *waves*

Based on your watch history, you might like the Chinese GL microfilm/microdrama scene? In particular, i recommend Nv Er Hong, Your Ship is Real, A Flower for Three Lifetimes, and A Tale of Yearning.

Some other romantic recs i have are Sleep With Me, Stand-In Love, Tsukutabe (if you're okay with slice of life), the currently airing Ayako is in love with Hiroko.

I have to go but i will come back to embed links and maybe add a few more recs (i haven't gotten to Thailand yet in this list lol). But you can never go wrong with the various rec lists we have linked in page 1. 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Based on your watch history, you might like the Chinese GL microfilm/microdrama scene? In particular, i recommend Nv Er Hong, Your Ship is Real, A Flower for Three Lifetimes, and A Tale of Yearning.

Some other romantic recs i have are Sleep With Me, Stand-In Love, Tsukutabe (if you're okay with slice of life), the currently airing Ayako is in love with Hiroko.

I have to go but i will come back to embed links and maybe add a few more recs (i haven't gotten to Thailand yet in this list lol). But you can never go wrong with the various rec lists we have linked in page 1. 

AHH thank you for the suggestions ^_^ I have saved a few from the list that I thought sound interesting