Everybody's so quiet. Did everyone get busy at the same time?  :'(

You're always welcome to participate in past discussions. If you are having trouble viewing a movie you want to watch, get up with a fellow member to see if y'all can work something out.

Our next watch is a feature-length one:

GL Drama Lovers Club Coordinated Watch 
For more information, click here.

Until Rainbow Dawn

MDL Page | Trailer 1 | Trailer 2
2018; Japan; 1h3m

Where to Watch (w/ English Subs):
GagaOOlala | Your Usual Unofficial Sites

Discussion Post: Hosted by AthenaTheStorierX
Next Week's Voting List (Short Film)
Previous Voting Lists: | | 3

*Fun fact: This movie actually has club banners and badges for it!

Rien:
2 more badges

And thank you Rien! You spoil us ^-^

AthenaTheStorierX:
Everybody's so quiet. Did everyone get busy at the same time? :'(

I am in a drama slump without any mood for dramas or movies. So I watch mostly only anime or music shows now. But this one was good:

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess

AthenaTheStorierX:
Everybody's so quiet. Did everyone get busy at the same time?  :'(

unfortunately, uni has been kicking my ass lately... i will try to be back and catch up with the club movies soon! 

kardasx:
But this one was good:

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess

this one was very cute!! i ocasionally watch anime as well. my favorite ones with GL couples are Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight and Asagao to Kase-san

if anyone has more recs, please drop them! im always looking for more titles to add to my never ending watchlist

Ahh Athena I'm like so tired and shit,, i'm glad this movie was chosen, will def try to participate in watch this time *that bicep emoji* and ooOOo you have some good gossip girl *wink*

mermysteries:
this one was very cute!! i ocasionally watch anime as well. my favorite ones with GL couples are Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight and Asagao to Kase-san! 

Keep the GL anime recs coming!
I'm really looking forward to starting Bloom Into You, but thats more because of the ace/aro rep than the GL rep.

mermysteries:
unfortunately, uni has been kicking my ass lately... i will try to be back and catch up with the club movies soon! 

kardasx:

No rush. Finals?

kardasx:
I am in a drama slump without any mood for dramas or movies. So I watch mostly only anime or music shows now. But this one was good:

I've been fighting off a slump myself. I'll probably be picking up more books and anime in the coming weeks and distancing from my dramas for a bit (except my airing ones). I'm trying to tackle my Currently Watching before that happens though.

usha:
Ahh Athena I'm like so tired and shit,, i'm glad this movie was chosen, will def try to participate in watch this time *that bicep emoji*

Su Su! You got this! 

usha:
ooOOo you have some good gossip girl *wink*

The thing is... I don't even try. *laughing with sweat coming down* I just kinda stumble across things all the time while updating my Upcoming lists.

Looks like True Moon will be having a GL couple:

AthenaTheStorierX:
I'm really looking forward to starting Bloom Into You, but thats more because of the ace/aro rep than the GL rep.

my problem with bloom into you is that my favorite character is a supporting character :') sayaka my beloved

AthenaTheStorierX:
No rush. Finals?

the thing is, it's not even finals yet, just archi school being a bitch. but after this semester, i only have 2 more left, so i will hopefully be free soon

AthenaTheStorierX:
Lesbian character in the upcoming Only Friends?

might check it out then!! though i will admit it doesn't seem like my thing, i will do it for lesbians

I'd like to join ^_^<3

Also I would appreciate good GL recommendations! Anything will do as long as there's chemistry between the actresses and the plot is tolerable :D

Benizakura:
I'd like to join ^_^<3

Then welcome. :)

For recs, you can look here - there are many to choose from: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/91593-gl-drama-lovers-club?pid=2509097&page=1#p2509097

From me:
GAP
She Makes My Heart Flutter
You Are the Cream in My Coffee

Or some movies:
Yes or No
Love My Life
Until Rainbow Dawn

Be Mine: Prologue Day (drama special) for upcoming series.

Thanks a lot! These will get me started :))

Hi hii would love to join! Am a fan of Wang Laoji and need some fellow GL enjoyers in my life :))

mermysteries:
my problem with bloom into you is that my favorite character is a supporting character :') sayaka my beloved

My favourite was Yuu, but I also liked Sayaka and I was sorry for her. If only Touko could choose both of them. :)

Oonieee:
Hi hii would love to join! Am a fan of Wang Laoji and need some fellow GL enjoyers in my life :))

Welcome. Wang Laoji is great actress. I like her too. It is a pity, that her dramas are so short and censored. :/