Ah yes, The Deep Night/Two of Us sapphics! Theyre wonderful! Will have to add some gifs when i get back at a computer!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Seriously. First looks (whether that be pilots or teasers) are often a bit low in quality. Especially from a brand new studio with new talents. I fully expected them to finesse it as it actually went into production and post-production.  Thats what people do - learn and grow on the job. I hated the hate that it received, even more so when people started leaving the project. And now it’s gone so quiet? Im so sad (and a little angry at the haters).

EXACTLY!!! the teasers werent bad at all, just low budget, and i definitely agree that the final product would be a lot better. also we were supposed to get butch leads in future installments... im still sad. definitely one of my biggest gl traumas along with be mine the series

AthenaTheStorierX:

DO IT MERMY! JOIN THE FUN

I SECOND THIS. PLEASE LUIZA, THIS PEER PRESSURE IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

Windchime:
'm kind of losing my sanity day by day the longer I wait for these upcoming gls (especially The Last Case). The gl drought since these past few months has been too much, I feel like I've already watched everything there's to be watched.

Do you also watch miniseries? 

H'our channel videos
JPC Series videos
Lucky My Love (all eps)

They are short, but there are many of them, so you can have fun for many hours and if it is not enough then try also this one:

Cham Channel (Vietnamese)

leea:

I SECOND THIS. PLEASE LUIZA, THIS PEER PRESSURE IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

LOL WILL TRY TO WATCH IT THIS WEEKEND,  THEN COME BACK WITH UPDATES!!

I swear this thread is such a lifesaver. I came here with nothing but the desire to complain and went back with plenty of gls in my watchlist. Thanks everyone ?

Windchime:

I swear this thread is such a lifesaver. I came here with nothing but the desire to complain and went back with plenty of gls in my watchlist. Thanks everyone ?

If you ever need more, let us know! We'll all try our best to help <3

Windchime:

We problem solvers in this club ;P

I'd love to join this group if possible. Have a lovely day, all.

catoad:

Just by replying here, you're already joined so welcome! 

leea:

Just by replying here, you're already joined so welcome! 

<3

catoad:

Welcome welcome! Glad to have you here ^-^

Un-trovert has UPDATES

Guy Suwannaroj  has just posted an update on his Instagram!

The actresses have been chosen, the pilot script has been written.
Soon, we should be seeing the workshops, fitting, and pilot trailer.

Made a new emblem badge in 3 colors and a banner with the same image.