I have not watched Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhan but I have watched Badhaai Do and it is great movie showing about a lot of stuffs faced by lgbtqia+ community in their lifes soo please check it out. Both the leads are great actors. There are also comedic scenes (my opinions) and cute stuff. Hope it helps. 

(❁´◡`❁)

is there a list with where I can watch

KAMI 0x0:

is there a list with where I can watch

It is available on Netflix but I don't know about whether it is regional blocked or not... 

I just finished watching 'Rookie'.  It's a sport-themed high school GL. It also explores sexual harassment on female sports teams, which I think is something important to highlight. Even though I often become frustrated and upset when I see a movie where the sexual harassment issue is not satisfactorily resolved, I believe it's vital to address this matter, especially in high school-themed movies. Overall, it's a nice movie to kill some free time.

New GL Sunshine in the Wind, by Studio Wabi Sabi!!

Check out the Pilot Trailer!!

mermysteries:

New GL Sunshine in the Wind, by Studio Wabi Sabi!!

Check out the Pilot Trailer!!

Omg I didn't realize how much I needed, and how necessary having a GL with a sapphic florist main lead was!!! The Era of GL is among us everybody agxhsbbsnsj

Here’s the embed yall! ^-^

AthenaTheStorierX:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I fell for the florist more when she rode the Vespa - I'm weak for those! The whole aesthetic is quite sweet and I'd be fascinated to learn more about the smelling detail!

AthenaTheStorierX:

This reminds me of a GL fanfiction I read on Wattpad not too long ago. It was Englot fanfiction, where Engfa owned a flower shop and Charlotte was one of the customer. It's exciting to hear that a similar storyline will be made into a visual.

leea:
Omg I didn't realize how much I needed, and how necessary having a GL with a sapphic florist main lead was!!! The Era of GL is among us everybody agxhsbbsnsj

friends, this is literally my DREAM GL!! at first it reminded me of the movie Imagine Me & You, because of the flowershop, then it reminded me of Notting Hill, with the actress main character and her feeling of sadness and loneliness. and there's just a touch of magic, with the florist's power... i love it so much. the actresses are so beautiful and i feel like they understand their characters really well (from the pilot, at least). this is now one of my top anticipated shows im already obsessed

AthenaTheStorierX:

Damn i loved the concept so much. Smell emotions? Damn. I'm so sitted for this one. I really hope they execute is well. I mean we deserve a fantasy gl like this. 

thatonewhothrives:

I never knew India had so many GL's , makes me wonder if they have BL's too? ( just curious) and the rep is amazing , considering the fact that it was only recently that gay marriages were legalized . ( which also i recently came to knew)

watch the Netflix original CLA$$! There's a major side couple that's two gay men in an interfaith relationship and the absolute realism with which their story is handled is breathtaking. There are also several bisexual characters, and we've been teased that there might be a sapphic couple in season two. I may or may not have been the one to start the tag for this show on AO3 haha... hahaha......

Ormsin, Folk, and Poppy have ended their contracts with IS Entertainment. While the press release doesn't mention them ending their contracts for Be Mine The Series, the fact that they weren't mentioned along with "IS Entertainment remains committed to the production of Be Mine The Series as originally planned" suggests that indeed, those actresses have left the production. We will likely be seeing news of recasting very soon. And I can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes - as this makes 4 5 main role actresses having left.

Not me just finding about this lol.? 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Ormsin, Folk, and Poppy have ended their contracts with IS Entertainment. While the press release doesn't mention them ending their contracts for Be Mine The Series, the fact that they weren't mentioned along with "IS Entertainment remains committed to the production of Be Mine The Series as originally planned" suggests that indeed, those actresses have left the production. We will likely be seeing news of recasting very soon. And I can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes - as this makes 4 main role actresses having left.

I'm so devastated by this... OrmFolk were my favorites, i became too attached. I still hope the series gets made, i know how much the CEO loves this project, but it just won't be the same. It was my most anticipated show along with 23.5, but now i just don't know anymore.

Actually, 5 actresses left. Sprite, Fern, Orm, Folky and Poppy. Which is very weird, to say the least.