It looks like the Siamsi Studio GL was probably Reverse with Me by Zezeho. The MDL page up for it is now up!! Just in case you're someone like me who's obsessed with adding the new titles to my Plan To Watch list ASAP lmao

leea:

It looks like the Siamsi Studio GL was probably Reverse with Me by Zezeho. The MDL page up for it is now up!! Just in case you're someone like me who's obsessed with adding the new titles to my Plan To Watch list ASAP lmao

Ooh thank you so much - added just now! <3 I actually saw a casting call here on Twitter about it so yes! https://twitter.com/SiamsiStudio/status/1746067033475707169

Excited doesn't even begin to explain how I feel every time I come here and see the wonderful news you all update here with! <3

nightnight:

Ooh thank you so much - added just now! <3 I actually saw a casting call here on Twitter about it so yes! https://twitter.com/SiamsiStudio/status/1746067033475707169

Excited doesn't even begin to explain how I feel every time I come here and see the wonderful news you all update here with! <3

Ooh! Thanks for vetting it and providing links :D

Ahh I'm glad to hear that it makes you feel like that, I love checking out all of the production updates but sometimes I feel like I'm shouting into a void here.... almost as much as in the unspecified feeds tab lol. 

I really hate that they don't even have a react button or something here, any way to be able to tell if anyone's seen it (besides a reply post).

leea:

Ooh! Thanks for vetting it and providing links :D

Ahh I'm glad to hear that it makes you feel like that, I love checking out all of the production updates but sometimes I feel like I'm shouting into a void here.... almost as much as in the unspecified feeds tab lol. 

I really hate that they don't even have a react button or something here, any way to be able to tell if anyone's seen it (besides a reply post).

No worries! And I can see how a reacting feature would be great for when I quickly skim the club posts on the go then forget to reply so I can at least acknowledge them! 

Matriception:
Btw just wanted to ask if anyone is following this channel

https://youtu.be/QYRPa2TNVa4?si=Mv0Dtzdqg_qmwwEL

I was watching their dramas and liked them. Tran Thu was my favourite. But the makers put weird loud sounds into these dramas and that in the end drove me away, because they started to use them very often and it was annoying.

nightnight:

Photos from author's Twitter post: @nalan_lek ! Definitely filming **something!!!**

The novel's cover - you can buy the Thai novel here! Originally saw the cover from this Tumblr post!

I don't believe there were any more links, but fortunately they were saved on my clipboard! I'd love it if Nalan's novels were translated and/or adapted because I was able to see so many positive comments when I translated the Thai!

OMG the cover looked awesome!! I'm so here for darker GLs!

nightnight:

Photos from author's Twitter post: @nalan_lek ! Definitely filming **something!!!**

The novel's cover - you can buy the Thai novel here! Originally saw the cover from this Tumblr post!

I don't believe there were any more links, but fortunately they were saved on my clipboard! I'd love it if Nalan's novels were translated and/or adapted because I was able to see so many positive comments when I translated the Thai!

The author confirmed that there will be an english translation of Cranium!!! 

https://x.com/nalan_lek/status/1745969203600138418?s=20

leea:

i'm so glad we're getting another time travel GL, i absolutely love this theme!! also, basically all the comments on the announcement post on twitter were people commenting about OrmFolky, and i have to agree, they would be PERFECT!!! finger's crossed, i have hope

nightnight:

SAME it makes me so unbelievably happy to have a community to share my excitement with!!

leea:

that would be really helpful!! but for now, please know that i constantly check the club posts, even when i don't have the time to respond!! i always see it and add a symbolic heart reaction

also, in case some haven't seen, 9 star studios GL was indeed Blank. i was excited when they announced the actresses, but knowing the premise for the novel, i will not be supporting this one. i'm honestly annoyed, i'm sure there are countless amazing GL novels that could be adapted instead. a shame

https://twitter.com/9starstudiosth/status/1746478781945221392?t=TvfrS9SjYec3C1UOhWY5bg&s=19 

Like Mermy, i also always read posts in here even if i dont have the social energy to respond.

mermysteries:

also, in case some haven't seen, 9 star studios GL was indeed Blank. i was excited when they announced the actresses, but knowing the premise for the novel, i will not be supporting this one. i'm honestly annoyed, i'm sure there are countless amazing GL novels that could be adapted instead. a shame

https://twitter.com/9starstudiosth/status/1746478781945221392?t=TvfrS9SjYec3C1UOhWY5bg&s=19 

i feel like productions companies are misunderstanding the reason why GAP was so successful. Like is wasn't because of the story they were adapting, it was because of FreenBecky's chemistry. Like I'm begging them to realizes it has nothing to do with the author's work. We can stop adapting her novel's now. 

i WILL be sat for Pluto, but that's because Namtan and FIlm gave us insane chemistry in those 3 minutes and 12 seconds. which again just shows its about chemistry, not her stories.

glowinggayalien:

i feel like productions companies are misunderstanding the reason why GAP was so successful. Like is wasn't because of the story they were adapting, it was because of FreenBecky's chemistry. Like I'm begging them to realizes it has nothing to do with the author's work. We can stop adapting her novel's now. 

i WILL be sat for Pluto, but that's because Namtan and FIlm gave us insane chemistry in those 3 minutes and 12 seconds. which again just shows its about chemistry, not her stories.

I AGREE 100%!!! it's definitely much more about the actresses making the audience believe in the romance than the plot itself. Gap had a pretty basic premise, Freenbecky turned it into gold, as NamtanFilm will do as well. But WE CAN MOVE ON!!! Chao Planoy's stories are nothing special, and we definitely don't need a romance between a teenager and a grown woman

Plus, from my browsing Thai reactions to Chao Planoy’s works, it seems like she’s the Mame of GLs. Or pretty close. Her novels are problematic, which means that if these companies dont want to produce a problematic romance, theyd have to edit the story quite a bit. It would be easier to go with a different author.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Plus, from my browsing Thai reactions to Chao Planoy’s works, it seems like she’s the Mame of GLs. Or pretty close. Her novels are problematic, which means that if these companies dont want to produce a problematic romance, theyd have to edit the story quite a bit. It would be easier to go with a different author.

and like, if they're gonna change the story for blank, why buy the rights to the novel and give money to the author at all?? why not just adapt a different story?? they're just encouraging her to write more stories like this

and in the poster they released, the younger main character is wearing a school uniform... honestly, who thought this was a good idea?? 

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE: we have a title for the next project for BMine and Near: Unlock Your Love!

The company didn't share any information about the plot or length yet, but its already exciting to know we will see more of this couple!

https://twitter.com/k11d_house/status/1746496732920414404?t=z9ucBAqK08E71jpP7eWDSQ&s=19