Neige:

I'm so glad i found this club!! I'm joininggg  ^^

Welcome!! Make yourself at home!! ^-^

Neige:

I'm so glad i found this club!! I'm joininggg  ^^

Warm welcomes to everyone joining!! (Sorry Neige lmao)

100 MEMBERS!!

Thank y'all so so much for joining this little club! It hasn't even been a year, and this club has expanded so much larger than i imagined. We're truly proving that GL has an audience, both experienced and curious.

gif credit to various tumblr users who I have lost track of individual posts T_T

Also! We have new Loyal Pin pictures!

AthenaTheStorierX:

100 MEMBERS!!

Thank y'all so so much for joining this little club! It hasn't even been a year, and this club has expanded so much larger than i imagined. We're truly proving that GL has an audience, both experienced and curious.

gif credit to various tumblr users who I have lost track of individual posts T_T

Thank you all for keeping this awesome club afloat!

Previously mentioned recently announced thai GLs Unlock of Love (with BmineNear from the same company as Lucky My Love), I'm Your Moon (the reincarnation GL that takes place in 1913 and 2021) and Cranium  (medical mystery) all now have MDL pages!

AthenaTheStorierX:

100 MEMBERS!!

OMG 100 OF US!!! that's huge!!! so glad to have everyone here!!!

leea:

Previously mentioned recently announced thai GLs Unlock of Love (with BmineNear from the same company as Lucky My Love), I'm Your Moon (the reincarnation GL that takes place in 1913 and 2021) and Cranium  (medical mystery) all now have MDL pages!

HELL YEA!! i feel like it's more official once we get a mdl page

btw, does anyone know why there still isn't a Petrichor page? or maybe it's under a different name and I haven't found it? i would like to add it to my anticipated gls list!

mermysteries:

btw, does anyone know why there still isn't a Petrichor page? or maybe it's under a different name and I haven't found it? i would like to add it to my anticipated gls list!

I don't think I remember hearing of Petrichor? Was that announced here? 

leea:

i believe it was mentioned at some point! it's just one of those productions that move VERY slowly

the author of the novel confirmed that the adaptation is happening some time ago, and there are rumors that TV Thunder has the rights to the series. other rumors say that Engfa and Charlotte could be the leads. but it's all speculation, the only thing we know for sure is that it's in the works!

it's the story of a a police officer and a forensics doctor who team up to solve crimes!!

mermysteries:

i believe it was mentioned at some point! it's just one of those productions that move VERY slowly

the author of the novel confirmed that the adaptation is happening some time ago, and there are rumors that TV Thunder has the rights to the series. other rumors say that Engfa and Charlotte could be the leads. but it's all speculation, the only thing we know for sure is that it's in the works!

it's the story of a a police officer and a forensics doctor who team up to solve crimes!!

Yeah I've heard of it, I just didn't know that it was actually confirmed! I'd thought it was just a rumour- I didn't hear about the possible Englot casting, I had heard of the rumors of Kapook and Pat

leea:

I'll look into it when i get back home. 

You can always ask in the MDL discord if a certain page has been submitted. I know things slowed down during the holidays because all the staff got busy. 

would like to join!

allison:

would like to join!

Of course! Welcome to the party! ^-^

mermysteries:

As of May, no firm decisions have been made, as this project is anticipated to need a high budget (the writer says this project will probably take a while as a result, but is indeed moving forward). So it's still in the budgeting phase. No cast members have been chosen.

https://x.com/167writers/status/1658805306410041346?s=20 

And still hadnt been casted in August: https://x.com/167writers/status/1693443167906082824?s=20

In March (presumably 2023), they were contacting production companies. But it does seem like TV Thunder (Manner of Death; Triage) might be on the project: https://twitter.com/GirlsLove_es/status/1722979067119468711

(PS: the author posts memes about her characters, and i find that fabulous)

(PSS: The book is getting/has been published in Brazil: https://twitter.com/167writers/status/1622971216742191104 and has been translated into spanish on Wattpad: https://twitter.com/167writers/status/1606293139408429058)