allison:

would like to join!

Welcome! :)

I have submitted Petrichor. So keep an eye out for when it gets approved ;)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Thank you Athena!! <3

I just watched a Myanmar GL web series SHE. It's just 4 episodes and it's a nice one. Click the title for the full episodes. Enjoy!

AthenaTheStorierX:

100 MEMBERS!!

Thank y'all so so much for joining this little club! It hasn't even been a year, and this club has expanded so much larger than i imagined. We're truly proving that GL has an audience, both experienced and curious.

gif credit to various tumblr users who I have lost track of individual posts T_T

Ohhh that's nice. (That means I joined the club early then i thought) thank you for making this club. It's a really nice place and it's so nice to see there are so many people. Feels like family. 

Btw guys

She loves to cook and she loves to eat s2 Update (forgive me if i messed up with name cause i haven't seen it yet.:^) but it'll start airing from 29 January and there are gonna be 20 episodes total. 4 episodes a week (mon-thu)

ENGLOT NEW SERIES CONFIRMED!!

The owner of Miss Grand confirmed Engfa and Charlotte have a new series in the works, and it's one of the 3 novels mentioned: Hathairampha, Petrichor or Chain.

https://twitter.com/GlThinker/status/1750190855720255870?t=8x6sSqNovcJjBgOQbmfxsw&s=19

The sinopses for each novel:

https://twitter.com/Waratin2115/status/1750188305377861693?t=xShguQy6OiTg3jLfVi48aA&s=19

Which one do you think it will be?? i personally would love to see Chain! it seems to be more of a romcom. However, i have a feeling it's gonna be Petrichor, which is also very exciting ?

AthenaTheStorierX:

THANK YOU ATHENA!! :D

More Loyal Pins pictures from twitter <3

To everyone that joined recently, welcome !!! :)

AthenaTheStorierX:

100 MEMBERS!!

Thank y'all so so much for joining this little club! It hasn't even been a year, and this club has expanded so much larger than i imagined. We're truly proving that GL has an audience, both experienced and curious.

gif credit to various tumblr users who I have lost track of individual posts T_T

That's so amazing :) I love the community we have here. It's so welcoming and open. I'm so happy and proud that we reached 100 members.

Milklove:

Is it okay if I upload these pictures on the Loyal Pin mdl page ?

Milklove:

Is it okay if I upload these pictures on the Loyal Pin mdl page ?

Yes of course, please do!! These stills are GORGEOUS 

Milklove:

THAT'S SO GAY!!!! IM SO GAY!!!!!!! GOD BLESS

100 members! Very late to the party but yay!!! Cue the gayfetti!!!

MizMystixism:

I just watched a Myanmar GL web series SHE. It's just 4 episodes and it's a nice one. Click the title for the full episodes. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for sharing this! I just watched it and I was really touched by it. The ending is interesting and I saw comments asking for a second season but I don't believe it needs one. It's very heavy so I'll mention trigger warnings since I wasn't quite ready for how heavy this was because I didn't watch the trailer - I also didn't see anything mentioned in the description of the episodes when I checked them beforehand. I definitely would have left it for a better day if I'd realised, but I am glad I watched it nonetheless! :D

Off the top of my head I can think of domestic abuse (including sexual, although these end with the first episode, with a reference in the final episode), suicide and suicidal thoughts although (spoiler next) she doesn't commit suicide eventually and PTSD. Although I'm not sure whether the last is one to mention, I feel it might be useful for others going into this so I'll mention it anyway!

If this were on MDL, I'd rate it 9. The camerawork was shaky enough that I noticed at some points and a specific part was a little too obviously staged - although if it meant the actress was comfortable i.e. so she didn't tumble down the stairs I don't mind it. I'd also change my other ratings down because there are shows I've definitely seen which I loved in the moment but would push slightly down to acknowledge this! <3 :D

Summer:
She loves to cook and she loves to eat s2 Update (forgive me if i messed up with name cause i haven't seen it yet.:^) but it'll start airing from 29 January and there are gonna be 20 episodes total. 4 episodes a week (mon-thu)

oh my god im soooooo excited!!!! i missed them so much