leea:

Also, unrelated but I just found this collage of all our upcoming Thai GL series which honestly just makes me so happy!

I also have a list with all of them on it if any of y'all don't already have them all on your Plan to Watch list

OMG NICE!!! i would just replace Blank with I'm Your Moon, then it would be perfect!!!

its becoming harder and harder to rank my most anticipated releases, but i think mine are 23.5, Uranus 2324, The Loyal Pin, The Secret of Us, Reverse 4 You and Sunshine in the Wind. though i am excited for almost all of them!!

mermysteries:

OMG NICE!!! i would just replace Blank with I'm Your Moon, then it would be perfect!!!

YESS!! I KNEW ONE WAS MISSING and that's the one! I'm so ready for sapphic soulmates and reincarnation eek

leea:

YESS!! I KNEW ONE WAS MISSING and that's the one! I'm so ready for sapphic soulmates and reincarnation eek

RIGHT??? like they took this premise straight out of my dreams!!

also, the first round of casting will be this sunday!!! maybe we will see some familiar faces!!

mermysteries:

its becoming harder and harder to rank my most anticipated releases, but i think mine are 23.5, Uranus 2324, The Loyal Pin, The Secret of Us, Reverse 4 You and Sunshine in the Wind. though i am excited for almost all of them!!

I'm so pumped for them all too but if I've gotta choose, the titles that are highest on my list are Pluto, Reverse 4 You, 23.5, The Secret of Us, Cranium and Us. I am hesitant with what the executive will be like for a lot of the shows in the collage but these 6 I'm pretty confident in their quality! However, my trust issues still ensue and 23.5 isn't helping it rn... 

It's also missing Girlfriend Girllove and Us. And I'm pretty excited for both of those as well! I feel like from the description, Us takes a pretty basic heteronormative romance trope and just makes it sapphic which is honestly all I want. In the right hands, it'd have so much potential!!

mermysteries:

RIGHT??? like they took this premise straight out of my dreams!!

also, the first round of casting will be this sunday!!! maybe we will see some familiar faces!!

I feel like the only other thing now on my wish list of GL concepts is that action GL with pewpewpew guns and badass sapphic. And also mafia lesbians. Two separate wishes though the mafia one could be categorized as both technically 

leea:

I'm not sure what this novel entails but just based on the cover...... I NEED IT ADAPTED INTO A DRAMA SERIES. I need some badass GLs like mafia GLs or just something morally grey action GLs with pew pew pew and guns. Because I'm certain that pretty sapphic women in that genre will just make everything even better :))

You should try couple of mirrors manhwa. It's super amazing.https://douqi.blog/couple-of-mirrors-manhua/

AthenaTheStorierX:

Trailer for 23.5 

TODAY

Yesss finally maybe they were just waiting for the perfect date :') !!!!!!

Matriception:

Yesss finally maybe they were just waiting for the perfect date :') !!!!!!

It's expected to be released on international women's day! March 8th. It's perfect :')

leea:

It's expected (rumored) to be released on international women's day! March 8th :')

The confirmed date will be in the trailer, im certain.

I can barely contain my excitement. February 23rd cause 23.5. My heart can't take it anymore.

Emmy:

I can barely contain my excitement. February 23rd cause 23.5. My heart can't take it anymore. 

Right?! So clever. I love it.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Trailer for 23.5 

TODAY

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THE POSTER IS SO CUTE!!

also of course it comes out at 2am for me

glowinggayalien:
also of course it comes out at 2am for me

5am for me. Which I would argue is worse. I am VERY likely to be up at 2am. 5am? Thats a bit of a toss up. At the very least i know that i shouldn't be up. And, hopefully, watching that trailer will make me excited. So even if I am up, I probably shouldn't watch it before going to bed... T_T

leea:

Ah *high five* 2am club

That makes sense... but I was planning on going to bed early tonight however I'm not sure that'll happen now lol. I usually naturally wake up at 5 or 6 am on the days when gmmtv releases a good show and only those days- it must be the fangirl in me :/

Jealous! I miss the days where i could do that. Always reminded me of catching Saturday morning cartoons as a kid. Alas, i dont have it in me anymore. Now if i want to be up at such an unfriendly hour, i must stay up to reach it, instead of waking up for it.

Does anyone know the rules for contributing on mdl ? I'd like change the poster for 23.5 to the new one but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ?