mermysteries:

Another thing that made me very happy, Orm and Folk spent the new years together at Universal Studios!! I love their friendship so much, and really hope they get more projects together! their chemistry is too good to be wasted

They were also together today!! so precious

Ahaha tone and context can easily be misunderstood through text alone lol. 

More The Loyal Pin content! And I heard that apparently it's confirmed for 16 eps?!

leea:

More The Loyal Pin content! And I heard that apparently it's confirmed for 16 eps?!

I wonder which will release first, The Loyal Pin or Dream?....... Any theories? 

leea:
I wonder which will release first, The Loyal Pin or Dream?....... Any theories? 

Looking at how actively IDF has been posting Dream's stills on Twitter/X and IG, I think Dream will be released very soon. But how soon is very soon? We just have to patiently wait.  :))

Identity Entertainment is revealing the roles each actress is gonna play! Prang is Doctor Sky!!

Prang is also a sapphic doctor in real life!

leea:

the stills for this series are INSANE LIKE

MizMystixism:

Looking at how actively IDF has been posting Dream's stills on Twitter/X and IG, I think Dream will be released very soon. But how soon is very soon? We just have to patiently wait.  :))

i also believe Dream, i think they're around the 25Qs mark, so if the show is the standard 12 episodes, it should be wrapping up soon! 

MizMystixism:

Ah now that's always the question, isn't it lol? Is soon 2 hours, 2 days, 2 months or 2 years....

mermysteries:

Identity Entertainment is revealing the roles each actress is gonna play! Prang is Doctor Sky!!

Prang is also a sapphic doctor in real life!

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE WAS A DOCTOR IRL??! That's fantastic 

leea:

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE WAS A DOCTOR IRL??! That's fantastic 

YES LIKE SHE'S SO COOL!!!!

'Sunshine In The Wind' fitting day. 

Another character revealed for The Last Case!! Gene is the Lawyer Tawan

MizMystixism:

'Sunshine In The Wind' fitting day. 

A couple more pics bc they're too cute!!

mermysteries:

A couple more pics bc they're too cute!!

They're SOOO CUTEE