MizMystixism:

'The Secret of Us' Official Pilot.

Oh my God, I LOVE IT! It got me feeling all sorts of emotions in less than 3 minutes. 

This got me shocked

mermysteries:

i watched the bts video and guys.... SILVY AND MINT ARE IN IT!!! theyre a couple irl, we keep WINNING

OMG THEY'RE A COUPLE IRL

Dream mini teaser is OUT!

Pang's character, Ryu, is a med student and the last main character from The Last Case! We finally know everyone's role in the series!

Upcoming LGBTQ+ (lesbian romance) movie Heavy Snow, starring Han Sohee and Han Hae In. A heartwarming story about the friendship and blossoming love between two teenage girls. 

I have only now found this group! I have been very busy this past year so I have not been very active in terms of watching GL and writing reviews, but I am maintaining a list and have written quite a few short GL films reviews which some of you might have already read. :D
Happy to have found you!

MizMystixism:

Upcoming LGBTQ+ (lesbian romance) movie Heavy Snow, starring Han Sohee and Han Hae In. A heartwarming story about the friendship and blossoming love between two teenage girls. 

past 2 years everytime i check my PTW i always wondered when will i see it,looks like the day is coming soon

alwennia:

I have only now found this group! I have been very busy this past year so I have not been very active in terms of watching GL and writing reviews, but I am maintaining a list and have written quite a few short GL films reviews which some of you might have already read. :D
Happy to have found you!

hello!! also glad you found us :D

alwennia:

Happy to have found you!

Hello and welcome !! 

mermysteries:

Another character revealed for The Last Case!! Esther is Iah, the prosecutor!

She's sooo gorgeous

New posters for Uranus 2324!!

23.5 official merch has been released on GMMTV's website! https://twitter.com/GmmtvShop/status/1776259749673419198

leea:

23.5 official merch has been released on GMMTV's website! https://twitter.com/GmmtvShop/status/1776259749673419198

I WANT THEM... capitalism won this time

Hihi I'm new here! So glad I found this group because it's a goldmine and many of you have great lists to peruse!! I'm so HYPED I CAN'T STOP WATCHING AAAAAAA

alwennia:

Happy to have found you!

Welcome! We're glad you found us! I have indeed come across, read, and liked several of your reviews ;)

Fun fact: We've recently expanded into Discord! So feel free to join us there too!