leea:

We welcome the annoying <3 <3

lol thank youuu!!

mermysteries:
im sorry for the person i will become when apple starts filming. i will be so annoying

Don't be sorry for being enthusiastic. Everyone has their own anticipated series, and we will all go wild for that. I was pretty annoying when TSOU was filming, spamming every chance I got on our Discord channel. :D Now that TSOU is over, I'm boarding LookmheeSonya / Affair ship and about to go crazy as the release date is approaching.

MizMystixism:

Don't be sorry for being enthusiastic. Everyone has their own anticipated series, and we will all go wild for that. I was pretty annoying when TSOU was filming, spamming every chance I got on our Discord channel. :D Now that TSOU is over, I'm boarding LookmheeSonya / Affair ship and about to go crazy as the release date is approaching. 

Same! And with Pluto coming next month in September, it's going to literally crazy. It being me ahaha

A new Emblem and Rotated Hexagon Badge + Banner and Rectangle Badge made in Photoshop and I made them gifs with PowerPoint.

Below the separate images.

Below the separate images.

Teaser for S2 of Deep Night Side Story: The Two of Us:

radish:

joining :)

Welcome to the club! Make yourself at home ^-^

Rien:
A new Emblem and Rotated Hexagon Badge + Banner and Rectangle Badge made in Photoshop and I made them gifs with PowerPoint.

Added to the front page!

And ooooh, i didnt know you could make gifs via powerpoint. Time to experiment!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Added to the front page!

And ooooh, i didnt know you could make gifs via powerpoint. Time to experiment!

Yes it‘s basically a powerpoint presentation with animations between slides. You just have to change the size of the document for the images and when you export select gif and transparant background. It’s super easy.

Right now I'm watching TsukuTabe season 2 and it's so heartwarming! I wish for them to be together already, but let's see how things turn out. A new person appeared on the block and they made yuzu jam. I really like the food they're making this season.

Emma:

Right now I'm watching TsukuTabe season 2 and it's so heartwarming! I wish for them to be together already, but let's see how things turn out. A new person appeared on the block and they made yuzu jam. I really like the food they're making this season.

I want all the recipes. I read the first two volumes of the manga, hoping it had recipes, but it doesn't. Yes, season 2 is wonderful and I NEED a season 3. The manga continues on past the season 2 storyline, so maybe...

wunder:

I want all the recipes. I read the first two volumes of the manga, hoping it had recipes, but it doesn't. Yes, season 2 is wonderful and I NEED a season 3. The manga continues on past the season 2 storyline, so maybe...

Season 1’s recipes were on their website. Idk if season 2 did the same

wunder:

Right? I'm going to read the manga too!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Season 1’s recipes were on their website. Idk if season 2 did the same

Really? *runs to the website* This keeps getting better and better.

I really liked ep 4 of season 2 right now. The moments they share are so nice. <3

Found them!

wunder:
I want all the recipes.

Here they are: https://www.nhk.jp/p/tsukutabe/ts/5NX1QRN3VM/recipe/