Summer2305:

Ya like me. I have just started to learn(am learning and it's bit confusing sometimes) :]

No worries. Feel free to directly message me if you have any questions about the club or MDL as a whole, okay?

AthenaTheStorierX:

No worries. Feel free to directly message me if you have any questions about the club or MDL as a whole, okay?

Yupp. Thank you^^

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yep, that would be what the new voting lists would be. But good point about restricting the number of nominations.

Lol. Some of our members are not daily MDL users (and some have probably turned notifications off at this point), so we need to make sure that those lists have time to be seen. We’ll probably see about starting next weekend.

I got too excited l o l. It's best to work things out over this week so we can start the next ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Summer2305:

Ya like me. I have just started to learn(am learning and it's bit confusing sometimes) :]

One thing, join the feeds. You'll never want to leave mdl then :p

On a different note, it's been so long since I've seen a "hey I'm new here" post on the feeds xD

chiha:

I got too excited l o l. It's best to work things out over this week so we can start the next ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

On a different note, it's been so long since I've seen a "hey I'm new here" post on the feeds xD

So does it come in app? Like I installed the app but it looked useless,,i found browser better. And how to join feeds??

Summer2305:

So does it come in app? Like I installed the app but it looked useless,,i found browser better. And how to join feeds??

On app, just go to the tab beside lists that says feeds.

On browser, on your menu bar there’s a button that says “feeds”

When creating posts, be mindful of which tab/button you are on:

Home: Only your friends and followers will see it.

Friends: Only your friends will see it

Group: Anyone who has joined the group will see it (has the highest reach)

AthenaTheStorierX:

On app, just go to the tab beside lists that says feeds.

On browser, on your menu bar there’s a button that says “feeds”

When creating posts, be mindful of which tab/button you are on:

Home: Only your friends and followers will see it.

Friends: Only your friends will see it

Group: Anyone who has joined the group will see it (has the highest reach)

Oh I got it. Thank you.  

Ah one more thing does this group comes in app?

chiha:

Thank you too:) (I forgot?)

Summer2305:

Oh I got it. Thank you.  

Ah one more thing does this group comes in app?

Feeds group? Yes.

Forums (like this club)? Not that im aware of at the moment, but I believe theyre gonna be rolling it out.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Feeds group? Yes.

Forums (like this club)? Not that im aware of at the moment, but I believe theyre gonna be rolling it out.

Oh got it. And club like this?

chiha:

Yea, it's been a while since we got one of those.

BUT, we have been having several returning faces - either coming back to MDL after a long hiatus, or those who got lost when Group was introduced and finally found their way over to where the people are *sing song voice*

Summer2305:
Oh got it. And club like this?

This GL Drama Lovers Club (that we are currently talking in) is a forums feature - which is not yet supported on the app.

Summer2305:

Thank you too:) (I forgot?)

No no, it's nothing mandatory of course so don't feel forced or smth. It's just something that I saw a lot before. Feel free to do it though, no matter how awkward it feels, it isn't ^^

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yea, it's been a while since we got one of those.

BUT, we have been having several returning faces - either coming back to MDL after a long hiatus, or those who got lost when Group was introduced and finally found their way over to where the people are *sing song voice*

I myself am one of those xD was on hiatus for most of 2022...

AthenaTheStorierX:

This GL Drama Lovers Club (that we are currently talking in) is a forums feature - which is not yet supported on the app.

Ohkk

chiha:

No no, it's nothing mandatory of course so don't feel forced or smth. It's just something that I saw a lot before. Feel free to do it though, no matter how awkward it feels, it isn't ^^

I myself am one of those xD was on hiatus for most of 2022...

No no I was genuinely saying.  (*Emoji are not working) 

It's like finding new friends in a new area (where everything feels weird) so genuinely:))

I'll ask..it feels less awkward Now

Summer2305:

No no I was genuinely saying.  (*Emoji are not working) 

It's like finding new friends in a new area (where everything feels weird) so genuinely:))

I'll ask..it feels less awkward Now

That's great! (and emojis pretty much never work on forums but i saw your emoji —bc it sometimes does! MDL is wonky that way)