aaaaand here's the last Love in the Rain poster!! can't believe we got 7 posters and every single one is just as pretty as the last. my expectations are through the roof!

the official SKIU twitter account also said there will be a cast announcement tomorrow... since we already know the main actresses for each series, i suppose they mean the additional cast. 

mermysteries:

aaaaand here's the last Love in the Rain poster!! can't believe we got 7 posters and every single one is just as pretty as the last. my expectations are through the roof!

the official SKIU twitter account also said there will be a cast announcement tomorrow... since we already know the main actresses for each series, i suppose they mean the additional cast. 

This one's my favorite
*Hides as Book Editor*

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yea, I had trouble getting into it as well. This review shares a lot of my sentiments: https://mydramalist.com/profile/sapphicdesaster/review/258467

That's a great review, I also learnt a few things like the Dutch angle. I didn't know what it exactly was about the filming but now I do. the camera was always tilted! Like Sam and Mon would be talking by the car and the shot would be slightly off angle, but why?... it's just a normal generic scene

mermysteries:

im pretty sure the secondary couples were left out due to contract issues, but im not too sure... its devastating anyway. in my opinion its still a great series and worth finishing, but i understand its not for everyone. im biased because it became one of my favorite shows ever lol

im still in shock that be mine is giving us 4 main sapphic couples at once... legendary behavior. also, the teaser is coming out in just a few hours!!!

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!

The chemistry is insane but I have some small and major gripes. the way Becky delivers some of her lines... I will finish it, if i meant to drop a show i would do it immediately and file it away to never see its face for the next decade but damn the drama never stops coming in Gap. At this rate the show is going to be over without me getting a proper relationship moment bw the two

i love how the litr posters feature what is basically sexy lingerie ;) very pretty

AthenaTheStorierX:

This one's my favorite
*Hides as Book Editor*

they even made sure to mess up the book binding (they shredded it lmao) but the corners make it so obvious that it's not an old book xD

mermysteries:

im pretty sure the secondary couples were left out due to contract issues, but im not too sure... its devastating anyway. in my opinion its still a great series and worth finishing, but i understand its not for everyone. im biased because it became one of my favorite shows ever lol

im still in shock that be mine is giving us 4 main sapphic couples at once... legendary behavior. also, the teaser is coming out in just a few hours!!!

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!

I'm also so much EXCITED for the teaser. The posters gives so much good vibes like the books. And the producer said lighting is same

chiha:
 they even made sure to mess up the book binding (they shredded it lmao) but the corners make it so obvious that it's not an old book xD

Shhhhhhh. /jk

PRATYASHA SAHA:

Hey :) 

Hello! :) Welcome

AthenaTheStorierX:

Hello! :) Welcome

Thank you <3 

Lemon vs Melon - airing on April 22nd on the H'Our YouTube Channel

chiha:

i love how the litr posters feature what is basically sexy lingerie ;) very pretty

lol i would not have noticed that i was distracted by...well

Summer2305:

I'm also so much EXCITED for the teaser. The posters gives so much good vibes like the books. And the producer said lighting is same

i havent read the books, but just by how much care and passion the crew is putting into this project, i can't help but love it already, im so HYPED

the cast is amazing and so is the ceo, i dont think i could possibly be disappointed

AthenaTheStorierX:

Lemon vs Melon - airing on April 22nd on the H'Our YouTube Channel

kinda random but i just love the title for this one so much?? its so cute lol

mermysteries:

lol i would not have noticed that i was distracted by...well

i havent read the books, but just by how much care and passion the crew is putting into this project, i can't help but love it already, im so HYPED

the cast is amazing and so is the ceo, i dont think i could possibly be disappointed

kinda random but i just love the title for this one so much?? its so cute lol

Ya they are all so cool specially ceo...it will take time but it'll definitely be so worth it. I have read one book and book is really good like so much! At first it gave little vibes of Gap but it's totally different I just loved it!!

Teaser will be out in like 15 min,,

Be Mine Prologue Teaser is out and its really good! https://youtu.be/bXpRneGwIzM

mermysteries:

Be Mine Prologue Teaser is out and its really good! https://youtu.be/bXpRneGwIzM

And prologue will be of 45 mins!!

Summer2305:

And prologue will be of 45 mins!!

we won SO HARD