I can't quote you mermy but yeah let's be little greedy in future we deserve it all

chiha:

The skiu series seems to be having mostly butch/femme couples no? Not complaining👀

One more cast has added did you saw? I didn't knew..so now we have 3 butch,,yeah!

cornflakes:
joining! ~

Welcome. :)

chiha:

Guys, gays and all! listen up, would y'all be okay if I coordinated the first watch party for our great lesbian watch™ for the upcoming week?

Sure, no problem. :D

chiha:

come to think of it, I've read just one butch/butch book (this from someone's who reads a l o t of lesbian books...) never seen one onscreen....

Can you share the name please I'd like to put on my list

chiha:

Guys, gays and all! listen up, would y'all be okay if I coordinated the first watch party for our great lesbian watch™ for the upcoming week?

Maybe I'll join after 2 weeks cause of my exam but I'll join surely 

chiha:

Oh dude, it's reasons like this that i wish we had more representation of every kind of representation. It's not just butch women, but there are tomboy women who are just straight too. And then metrosexual men who are straight. Effeminate gay men. How long will it take for everybody to shut up and just normalise everything oof ;)

Ya it gives confidence to accept ourselves and like seriously it taught me that it is really okay to not force it is uncomfortable and suffocating. It'll really take a long way still some people's just will never understand. Thailand is really going fast but it socked me that marriage law is still not legal..like srsly?! If that's the condition in Thailand Idk about my society(where I'm living) but one thing is good that how normal it is in Thailand society their parents and it just made me felt so warm . And yes they should represent every kind. 

Summer, the book is https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40198376-desperate-times. It starts out really funny but it got me thinking about certain heteronormative ideologies that are ingrained in us (not that heteronormativity is wrong, but it's an interesting thing). And yeah, it's like that in Thailand and most of Asia. Thailand is actually better off because of the bl boom (no seriously, the boom has influenced culture their). As we speak, in my own country there's a huge ongoing fight for marriage equality but that's not happening any time soon...

:D i hope your exams go well, don't feel pressured. I was just asking if participants would be okay if I take over this

Summer2305:

One more cast has added did you saw? I didn't knew..so now we have 3 butch,,yeah!

I saw it yesterday on Thongfah's twitter actually. There were three butch women in total (I,m strictly using the label for the characters but even the actresses on ig have that tomboy style going for them ^^)

kardasx:

Welcome. :)

Sure, no problem. :D

Summer2305:
it socked me that marriage law is still not legal..like srsly?! If that's the condition in Thailand

It surprised me too. Not even civil union/registered partnership exist there. When countries like Cuba already approved it then Thailand should too. I hope.

Thanks for the book. I'll read it. 

And ya that's what got me too. There instagram account,,they gives so cool vibes🤌

kardasx:

It surprised me too. Not even civil union/registered partnership exist there. When countries like Cuba already approved it then Thailand should too. I hope.

Yes at this rate like chiha said cause of bl bloom (I also thought that and it's the way they saw the story also it feels so cute and pure) I guess there will be a law for them soon and many countries get inspire from it let's hope

Summer2305:

I can't quote you mermy but yeah let's be little greedy in future we deserve it all

i would also love to see some trans rep!! you're right, we deserve it all

Summer2305:

yes! the additional cast was announced on twitter. we keep winning!!

chiha:
Summer, the book is https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40198376-desperate-times. It starts out really funny but it got me thinking about certain heteronormative ideologies that are ingrained in us

oh, that sounds interesting!! chiha, if you don't mind, share some more of your favorite books! 

Summer2305:
Yes at this rate like chiha said cause of bl bloom (I also thought that and it's the way they saw the story also it feels so cute and pure) I guess there will be a law for them soon and many countries get inspire from it let's hope

its inpiring to see how media can positively affect reality. hope we get to see changes in the laws as soon as possible

chiha:

that would be great, im in!!

cornflakes:

joining! ~ 

welcome!!! hope you have fun, feel free to speak your heart out!

chiha:

Oh dude, it's reasons like this that i wish we had more representation of every kind of representation. It's not just butch women, but there are tomboy women who are just straight too. And then metrosexual men who are straight. Effeminate gay men. How long will it take for everybody to shut up and just normalise everything oof ;)

This. Everything about this. *chefs kiss*

cornflakes:

joining! ~ 

Welcome! ^-^

mermysteries:
MiewP Pheeraya Phuangsombut หมิวพี พีรญา พวงสมบัติ  (Sevena) - Twitter/Instagram

Submitted. Stay tuned.

Will update this post as I continue submitting.

Also submitted: Thongfah, Tas, Ae

FYI

Tas (SKIU Verse) goes by Mers/Hers pronouns and is/has been open about having had a girlfriend.
Ze are also very active on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tastaxx_

chiha:

yes please!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Submitted. Stay tuned.

Will update this post as I continue submitting.

Also submitted: Thongfah

thank you athena!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

FYI

Tas (SKIU Verse) goes by Mer/Her pronouns and is/has been open about having had a girlfriend.
Ze are also very active on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tastaxx_

cool! i didn't know abou ze/mer pronouns, had to google it, but im glad to see people with diverse pronouns getting some visibility!