So happy Love Senior is coming already! I didn't think we'd get any more gls in 2023 other than Lucky my Love! Do we have any idea how many eps will it be? Or at least if it's supposed to be "full" lenght like 10/12+ or shorter like 6-8 eps?

leea:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I'm kinda glad that the engineering GL will be coming out before the influx of full length GL series! Kind of like an homage to the BL phase

YES! It's about time we had a SOTUS for sapphics smh

anny:

So happy Love Senior is coming already! I didn't think we'd get any more gls in 2023 other than Lucky my Love! Do we have any idea how many eps will it be? Or at least if it's supposed to be "full" lenght like 10/12+ or shorter like 6-8 eps?

that's a good question, i don't think they announced the number of episodes yet... i will keep an eye out on twitter, if i find any info i will post it here!

It's officially Lucky My Love day here! who's excited??

The official twitter account just shared a new poster and i'm in LOVE

I’m partial to this one:

mermysteries:

The official twitter account just shared a new poster and i'm in LOVE

OMG I THINK I LIKE THAT ONE EVEN BETTER

AthenaTheStorierX:

I’m partial to this one:

THEYRE BOTH TOO GOOD IM OBSESSED WITH THEM ALREADY

they are both so prettyyyy <3

mermysteries:

All these pictures are too cute and so I rather watch something else than GL now, because when these big dramas start to air I will probably not be able to watch anything else. :) Now I keep suppressing the excitement... until the right time. :)

Hii there everyone, 

I would love to join!I have been following this discussion since Gap but only made an account recently. Truly love the community which I can't find in irl and happy to see other people like me loosing their mind over gls 🙃 

I might not be able to participate much, but happy to be here!

Happened into something GL on JFF+ Independent Cinema's current festival. Unfortunately that ends sometime on the 31st October (in Europe and US we probably only have until tomorrow). But if you have an hour and a half while it's still running, it's worth a watch. Coming of age, about being yourself and friendship.

Myuzu wa Oborenai, A Muse Never Drowns

https://jff.jpf.go.jp/watch/ic2023/films/a-muse-never-drowns/

Matriception:
Hii there everyone,

Welcome and have fun. :)

Warmest welcome to everyone who's joined - belated but I've not been seeing many notifs from here for some reason despite it being super active! :D

zeesqueere:

YES! It's about time we had a SOTUS for sapphics smh

I don't know if this has already been said but I realised we're not just getting women in STEM - we're getting sapphics in STEM!!! Can that be like a new tag or something because I like the way it sounds? In all seriousness though - they're iconic, and also make my heart sing!!! :D <3<3

Elisheva:

Happened into something GL on JFF+ Independent Cinema's current festival. Unfortunately that ends sometime on the 31st October (in Europe and US we probably only have until tomorrow). But if you have an hour and a half while it's still running, it's worth a watch. Coming of age, about being yourself and friendship.

Myuzu wa Oborenai, A Muse Never Drowns

https://jff.jpf.go.jp/watch/ic2023/films/a-muse-never-drowns/

This looks really interesting and I'll try check it out! Thank you so much for sharing this! :D

(have just discovered emojis don't seem to work here so I've changed my emojis!)

nightnight, if you (or anyone else) is able to watch A Muse Never Drowns (see above) before it expires, would you make a note of timestamps on the conversations around the GL indications? don't want to give spoilers, you'll recognise it when you come across it. thanks

a mod is refusing to add a Lesbian Character tag because i didn't give proof.