AthenaTheStorierX:
Ormsin, Folk, and Poppy have ended their contracts with IS Entertainment.

That is terrible news. Especially Folk was my top favorite. 

But I wonder whether they even started filming already? It is a long time since they did casting and they do all possible extra events, except the filming it seems... I am losing hope for this project.

Lize:

Not me just finding about this lol.? 

Finding out about what?

AthenaTheStorierX:

Here’s the embed yall! ^-^

The page is finally up!!!

https://mydramalist.com/760073-sunshine-in-the-wind

AthenaTheStorierX:

Ormsin, Folk, and Poppy have ended their contracts with IS Entertainment. While the press release doesn't mention them ending their contracts for Be Mine The Series, the fact that they weren't mentioned along with "IS Entertainment remains committed to the production of Be Mine The Series as originally planned" suggests that indeed, those actresses have left the production. We will likely be seeing news of recasting very soon. And I can't help but wonder what's going on behind the scenes - as this makes 4 main role actresses having left.

Does this mean that their contract has expired or that they're not renewing? Either way, it would likely affect the production of the series. It will be unfortunate if this also means they are leaving the drama. The change of cast would change the dynamic of the whole show because people are already in love with the pairings. It'll be such a bummer if they have to re-cast.  I'm looking forward to seeing Poppy and Puyfai storyline. I really hope Be Mine will continue with the 'Prologue' cast. *fingers crossed*

kardasx:
But I wonder whether they even started filming already? It is a long time since they did casting and they do all possible extra events, except the filming it seems... I am losing hope for this project.

they hadn't started filming yet. it's been a very slow process. now we have to wait for the new casting announcements before they even consider starting to film.

dramas_nocturnal:
Does this mean that their contract has expired or that they're not renewing? Either way, it would likely affect the production of the series. It will be unfortunate if this also means they are leaving the drama. The change of cast would change the dynamic of the whole show because people are already in love with the pairings. It'll be such a bummer if they have to re-cast.  I'm looking forward to seeing Poppy and Puyfai storyline. I really hope Be Mine will continue with the 'Prologue' cast. *fingers crossed*

it means the actresses have decided to end their contracts, and quit the project. they will, unfortunately, not be in the series anymore. the series is still happening, but without them :(

Sapphic Saturday

Nomoto Yuki
(Tsukuritai Onna to Tabetai Onna/Tsukutabe/She Loves to Cook, She Loves to Eat)
Where to Watch: Register for a free account on DramaOtaku (track when registration opens here)

When we meet Yuki, we almost instantly start to feel her dysphoria and feeling of otherness. She loves to cook and loves being complimented on her food and skills. But the second that people start talking about her in a context of being a mother or finding a husband, her face instantly starts to fall. And she has reached that age where that's all anyone seems to talk about.

So she comes home at the end of the day, alone and tired. 

When she becomes fast friends with her next door neighbor, a woman with an appetite to match Yuki's drive to cook, that all starts to change. She has someone to eat and compliment her food, without the additional comments of motherhood and marriage. And then she has someone to eat with. And then someone to shop for groceries with. And then someone to just hang out with. We see Yuki not only open up but visibly become brighter and happier.

Her smile is absolutely gorgeous. And when she starts realizing that she's a lesbian, man those scenes hit and were excellent crafted.

We're getting season 2 in 2024, and I am super excited.

AthenaTheStorierX:
We're getting season 2 in 2024, and I am super excited.

Really!!! we are getting a season 2 to this... yay! This was such a good series.. I hope the season 2 ends up being good as well...

shiina0599:
Really!!! we are getting a season 2 to this... yay! This was such a good series.. I hope the season 2 ends up being good as well...

Yep! And 20 episodes long!

New photo from Ch3's GL The Secret of Us, formerly known as "Jai Son Rak".

leea:

New photo from Ch3's GL The Secret of Us, formerly known as "Jai Son Rak".

*high pitched screaming* Ohk my expectations for this show have gotten really high somehow

AthenaTheStorierX:

Yep! And 20 episodes long!

really!!!! so happy >< ><

https://youtu.be/z8i7tn6o4zI?si=gaypFpqmxh3erGpN

Guys just in case if any of you missed, this is FreenBecky's new song and I am not recommending it only for the ship but also because the song in itself is really beautiful... 

For my GL novel lovers out there!

Simon Teen's collection of free virtual reads is out for December. And includes 2 GL novels!
https://simonteen.com/free-reads/

Pride and Prejudice and Pittsburgh by Rachael LippincottForget Me Not by Alyson Derrick
Time Travel Regency RomanceAmnesia Second Chance Romance
 xyz7:

https://youtu.be/z8i7tn6o4zI?si=gaypFpqmxh3erGpN

Guys just in case if any of you missed, this is FreenBecky's new song and I am not recommending it only for the ship but also because the song in itself is really beautiful... 

(Embeded link for y'all!)