Please post here your Fake Drama Top 3 !

What is a Fake Drama ? A drama in which you will find :
- Fake story (too much clichee, no originallity in it)
- Fake acting (girls forcing herself not to blink to make her eyes tear up and stuff)
- Fake places and stuff (" This gold is soooo platic!" "Did THIS really exist in the Joseon/Edo era ?")
- Fake People (too much surgery, you look like a Ken Doll !)
Top3 being best or worse?
Either. But in that case precise if this is a "Best" Top3, a "Worst" Top3 or a "Fakest" Top3 ^^
Because I don't know now if I've ever seen a drama with all that fake things I will answer for each category. So:

fake story: My princess/ Ouran High School Host Club
fake acting: You're beautiful
fake places and stuff: hmm... I really don't know :D
Fake People: I can mention a few movies, but a drama.... maybe Take Care of the Young Lady.
beca256 wrote: Top3 being best or worse?

I guess it's like the Top 3 Fake dramas (that's bad..lol)

Like... Temptation of an Angel (the impossible kept being made possible)
- Fake story - I agree with Yoona: My Princess. It had all the possible clichés, from the half naked hunk to the piggyback-ride, from the hateful second female to the stubborn/scheming old man. What a dejà-vù. Bah.

- Fake acting - I insist: 49 days. Not one character seemed natural, they all forced emotions on the viewers to an annoying point.

- Fake places and stuff - Nodame Cntabile. Mind you, I loved this drama, for its absurdities as well as its wonderful music, but why should a Franz Strezemann be a dark skinned Japanese? Same fake impression is given by Frank Lantoine (supposedly French) or Tanya Vishnyova (supposedly Russian).

- Fake People - hmm, many Korean actors, I'm afraid. But none in particular comes to mind right now.
Bwaha, I love this thread.

Fake Story: Gokusen. Too much running.

Fake Acting: Playful Kiss. For obvious reasons. :P

Fake places and such: I.. don't really know. Sorry.

Fake People: KWANGHEE <3 That boy is made from plastic. I luv him. Don't think he's acted yet though, rofl. Who cares, he's korean. :P
Ashu wrote: Bwaha, I love this thread.

Fake Story: Gokusen. Too much running.

P

wow if u think that then i will have to say almost every jdrama. in maou ikuta toma's character had a car but he ran every where. he got out of his car and began running for no reason.
My top fake drama would definitely be Stairway to Heaven. The thing I remember the most is all the running all the characters did. And then all the events that took place was just outrageous!
Iris.. all around.. It gave me a headache to watch the show... I forced myself to finish it..lol.. I though oh TOP is in it I can watch it...pahhhh... The actingg was completely horrible when they were trying to be series...99% of the time.. and the love story...double pahhhh... I just don't get it.
Koishite Akuma, according to me, was fake all around. The story was fake, the acting was fake. It was hard to watch, but i got through it somehow. I definitely regret wasting my time with that drama........maybe that was too harsh
Must Say 'Spy Myung Wol' the story line, the acting, the chemistry.. Everything is so cliche and fake.. OMG... This Drama is just Horrible... T.T
Lol I would have to say all the drama I actually gave a 1 or 3 for being horrible lol but then again Fake drama are usually the funniest one because there are so stupidily fake that you just go wow , there have done it again. But then I will have to agree with the person that say 49 days mind you I like that drama , but I don't know why the characters all looked bored to me. And of course Spy Myung Wol man that was bad lol and sure temptation of an angel would make the list for worst ever too.

Then again a fake drama does always mean a not liked drama lol
I really loved "Otomen" but I must admit that almost everything was unbelieveable fake ^^ I guess it is your tipical Shoujo Drama :)