Thank you! Wonder how you get Big Talker badge ? Anyone know?

iiToriBear:

My guess is like interact with other people, like go to their post/comments and ask or talk to them. 

iiToriBear:

I made a thread with all the badges I and my friends know about and what we came up with on feeds about their meanings:

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/110975-list-of-profile-badges

I received First Time Poster Badge two weeks ago, but now I checked my profile URL + /badges, they're gone. Why? :(

Yovitaadj:

I received First Time Poster Badge two weeks ago, but now I checked my profile URL + /badges, they're gone. Why? :(

An admin said they are working on it, but that was like two weeks ago and I had like 4 badges and not I have 1. Some said they had 100 I don't how hahaha.

ah ok so yours‘ also changes recently? then ill wait no problem at all ^^ 

Well, it's strange cause I had at least a badge for being a "Completionist", issued a month ago, and now I received this First time poster badge, but when I go to my page Badges, the old one isn't there, and there is only this new one.

And then, my lists are oceanic, I have at least 450 titles to watch, watching, dropped and on hold, versus 192 completed. I don't understand, but I suppose it's not so important, after all.

dawnraptor:

Well, it's strange cause I had at least a badge for being a "Completionist", issued a month ago, and now I received this First time poster badge, but when I go to my page Badges, the old one isn't there, and there is only this new one.

And then, my lists are oceanic, I have at least 450 titles to watch, watching, dropped and on hold, versus 192 completed. I don't understand, but I suppose it's not so important, after all.

i think they're still in the making :)

dawnraptor:

I had like 5 and now I only have one hahhaa 

The admin said we will get them back but so far nothing. 

Looking4secondarycouples:

I had like 5 and now I only have one hahhaa 

The admin said we will get them back but so far nothing. 

Waitinbg for MDL admin to do ANYHING is the reason the saying "don't hold your breath" exists. Continents move faster than MDL admin

It's good tò begin the day with a smile!

dawnraptor:

It's good tò begin the day with a smile!

That’s great! 

burhaa aadmi:

Waitinbg for MDL admin to do ANYHING is the reason the saying "don't hold your breath" exists. Continents move faster than MDL admin 

Hahaha I will grow old and gray and no batches? 

My badge is First Time Watcher. What does that mean? Haha!

Rapunzel:

My badge is First Time Watcher. What does that mean? Haha!

most like you've watched a significant amount of shows, hwhwhw