Edited: RESOLVED! my badges started showing a few hours after posting this but hadn’t logged in, I just saw them. I have four. :) Should I just delete this? 

I just received the big talker badge, I already received the commenter badge but I only recently was able to see it on my profile, why can’t I see the new badge on that same place? Is it the same thing/badge? 

Edited: Wow I also just received the active contributor badge,two new ones but I only can see my commenter badge. 

I got the big talker badge too. I felt like it was the upgraded version of the commenter badge which is why I could only see one.

Hopefully someone can clarify.

ColourMePurple:

I got the big talker badge too. I felt like it was the upgraded version of the commenter badge which is why I could only see one.

Yeah maybe, the commentator badge still has the name under the badge drawing/logo, also wondering what is the active badge one hahaha 

I got some too they look so cute :)

I have the following:

Commentator

Big Talker

First Time Poster

ColourMePurple:

What do they mean? Do they just mean I've commented a lot on MDL?

se0ulmate:

You talked too much!

does anyone know how to actually find their badges on their profile? i can't find them besides the notifs lmao

kokokolo:

does anyone know how to actually find their badges on their profile? i can't find them besides the notifs lmao

I tried looking for them but failed too.

kokokolo:

Go to your profile and type in /badges after your username. 

kdoramalama:

Go to your profile and type in /badges after your username. 

Thank you ? (I also couldn't find mine ?)

I got my first badges today - Commentator and Big Talker - that was a nice gift!!

Looking4secondarycouples:

Yeah maybe, the commentator badge still has the name under the badge drawing/logo, also wondering what is the active badge one hahaha 

Soon after posting, I started seeing them as separate badges so I guess they mean different things somewhat? Maybe depends on where you are actively posting?

se0ulmate:

I think so. Maybe a different badge for different sections. My first badge I got after talking in the comments of a drama page and the second I seemed to have received after posting in my feeds.

I also got a first time poster badge but I'm not sure what that is for. I've posted in feeds before.

I only received one but first time ever receiving one which was Social Butterfly

Ooh! That sounds nice. I actually went to your profile to check it out. :D