Hello, I am fairly new to asian drama shows. I have recently watched Hidden Love and was blown away by how exceptional this show was. It was so good that I made an account here just to get into more asian shows. 

I really want to know if there are any shows that is like Hidden Love. I have skimmed through the recommendations here and searched many online forums. I have a few on the plan to watch list but when I check properly, it seems that there are not any shows that can really come close to Hidden Love. For instance, I watched When I Fly Towards You and finised it at the time of writing this, and I watched it directly after Hidden Love. While I can tell it was a really good show with a beautful satisfying end, It just was not as emotionally evoking and impactful as Hidden Love. Even now, after a few days of watching HL, and after watching WIFTY, Hidden Love still remains etched into my heart and mind. I really want to know if anyone knows a show like hidden Love. Some of the main points i can think of is the focus on the two main leads throughout the show (with the absence of seconday ML and FL or groups), the incredible acting even through different time gaps, the music, the lighheartedness and fluff, no love triangle or unecessary misunderstandings, the impressive impactful romanitc moments... for those who love Hiddlen Love as much as I do, are there any other feel-good, "dram-free" romance series like Hidden Love? I don't mind if its K-drama or Japanese, once the show fits what I may be looking for.

From my plan to watch list, it seems that You are my glory and love scenery are the top candiates. However, I don't really like the actress appearance in YAMG(for now) so I was thinking to start with love scenery. What do you think?

I apologise for a long exlpanation, but I wanted to try and convey what I am looking for as admantly as possible. As I don't have much time, I don't want to waste time watching series that will disapoint me or waste my time.  Thank you.