As for me, meditation helps me relax a lot. It might sound weird for some people but it really works. I mean, it might be hard to begin doing that but I'm sure you'll get used to it after a couple of tries. You might wanna google some technic or something

As for me, meditation helps me relax a lot. It might sound weird for some people but it really works. I mean, it might be hard to begin doing that but I'm sure you'll get used to it after a couple of tries. You might wanna google some technic or something

I read very hard to analyse research paper whenever I find trouble sleeping,  your brain gets tired quickly n it says, "hey dude! C'mon, gimme break" 

DoMiSol17:
I don`t understand how can you stay awake for more than 24h straight. :D Lately I sleep for 7-8 h. A few years ago I had insomnia too, I couldn`t fall asleep until like 3am and couldn`t wake up in the morning. I think you should try to stick to a schedule. And don`t pull all-nighters to study or dramathon. That will mess up your body rhythm. And listening to music helps too. @Muhani cute panda <3 :D

Yup, liver function gets compromised 

Sleepninja:
You could always ask someone to knock you out every night. You might lose some IQ points, but hey, you would get some sleep. ;)

Lol 

Sakakibara:
Zombie_Girl wrote: I glue myself on the internet. :| Lately I just come to MDL, play games and/or watch stuff... .-.

Really? Doing this usually has the opposite effect on me...I end up staying up longer even if I'm sleepy! XD

Yeah, mdl can't be termed as sleeping pill,

Its exactly opposite to that

shadowdancer:
reading a school book always works...History of Architecture, Introduction to Philosophy....something like that...you never make it to the third page....

On similar principle to that of mine 

NatsuJun:
i only sleep when i feel like sleeping,i dont exactly go to bed and torture myself saying 'i shall sleep' ,there are always better things to do than staying put at the bed.

Exactly. Even me too, just don't go to that room, unless my eyelids r drooping 

On serious note, 

If the issue is serious, it can be easily tackled with a bit of help from experts.

Mirichan:
Well when I want to sleep than I usually watch dramas etc..until I am so tired that I can sleep ;) Then I go to bed and I am reading some Mangas until I think it is enough ;) Sometimes I am sleeping with hearing music ^^It isn´t really a good method but I can get at leat 4-5 hours sleep :D (With exeptions when I find a REALLY good Drama to watch xD)

Rofl

KdramaQueen89:
A natural thing that knocks me out within an hour every time is decaf chamomile tea. It really works!

Yeah, quite soothing 

Mirichan:
AmudoBun wrote: I thought I have problems with aleep but after reading the previous comments I don't think so. I usually sleep 4-5 hours every night (Ocassionally 3 hours or 6 hours) On the weekends I sleep almost 9 hours (from 2am to 11am). Right now I think I sleep enough...

Usually I watch dramas or films or read books until I fall asleep.

It is the same for me ;) I always thought I am lacking soo much sleep and I always wondered how all these fans here find enough sleep even though the watch dramas at night :D

Surprises me too, especially when u r working min 40 hrs/week

Becca256:
I don't like to sleep, I think it is a waste of time, so I spend my nights mostly reading and sometimes I stay up watching a drama or a movie, or chatting on the IRC and posting here

Till my high school , I used to think like that,. 

Realised during graduation, it’s during sleep time, your body does the repair work, detoxification, recharging the battery sorta .

Like, when sometimes when we go out in middle oF the night in the city, all these maintenance workers we find doing their job,  street lights fixing n all, u know, 

Something similar kinda. 

Szasha:
RainFlower wrote: said it before and will say it again

"im gonna get all the sleep i need when im dead"

Lol. I wish I could be that positive, the last nights were terrible - and I can't concentate properly
when I need to. Need some dead man's sleep.

There is one problem though with this kinda sleep.

You won’t get to experience the feeling of bliss, once u wake up from the deep sleep, u know that feeling of  getting refreshed, energetic, pleasure, 

As, poor dead fella not gonna wake up from the grave.   :(