Haha over a year later, still having the same problem.
You could always ask someone to knock you out every night. You might lose some IQ points, but hey, you would get some sleep. ;)
Sleepninja wrote: You could always ask someone to knock you out every night. You might lose some IQ points, but hey, you would get some sleep. ;)

lol with some bruise and pain
no pain no gain lol
Sleepninja wrote: You could always ask someone to knock you out every night. You might lose some IQ points, but hey, you would get some sleep. ;)

Ahh Ninjaa.. What an awesome idea.. dear!! ;)
@ Skye..haha Not a problem really :)
I glue myself on the internet. :| Lately I just come to MDL, play games and/or watch stuff... .-.
Zombie_Girl wrote: I glue myself on the internet. :| Lately I just come to MDL, play games and/or watch stuff... .-.

Really? Doing this usually has the opposite effect on me...I end up staying up longer even if I'm sleepy! XD
I read a book or listen to music or do both.
I imagine movie or drama scenarios and write them in the morning.Although that is usually not the case :D
I usually listen to some slow music. Ballad songs or instrumentals. Or I think about what I will be dreaming.. It never matches the actual dream but whatever ^^
I write. Sometimes just writing, making lists etc helps. I've learned it has to do withthe brain being so busy that it needs an outlet. Also a cup of warm tea always makes me fall asleep better and just being warm. Or cool if it's too hot. *nods* Simple stuff.
mhh I like the last part <3
Well I'm sleepyhead I LOVE sleep. when i can't sleep, i usually listen slowly music (romantic OST of my favorite dramas or anime) or i read a book or i read my school note. It's work !
um i listen to soft music i guess like trishas lullaby from fullmetal alchemist its an anime or baby good night by GD and Top mmm o.o or i think of happy things or wat will i do the next day oh and reading an actual book not 1 online makes me tired..... amrita828 lol :D u just made me laugh XD
Ariko wrote: i read a book or i read my school note. It's work !

my organic chemistry notes are good for me i can fall a sleep at second page :)