there is a documentary show on netflix called "the universe" about different things in the universe. it's not boring at all, but i find it very soothing, if i'm tired it always puts me to sleep.
Listen to music or get myself so bored that i'd sleep xD
I don`t understand how can you stay awake for more than 24h straight. :D Lately I sleep for 7-8 h. A few years ago I had insomnia too, I couldn`t fall asleep until like 3am and couldn`t wake up in the morning. I think you should try to stick to a schedule. And don`t pull all-nighters to study or dramathon. That will mess up your body rhythm. And listening to music helps too. @Muhani cute panda <3 :D
Sakakibara wrote: Really? Doing this usually has the opposite effect on me...I end up staying up longer even if I'm sleepy! XD

hehe, that doesn't really make me any sleepier but at least I am not bored! :D
when I can't sleep and I need to do so no matter what then I just lay in bed
with everything off as dark as possible and I try to make myself as comfortable
as possible and I start thinking of random things (nice things) until at some point
I end up falling asleep or I put on relaxation music (rarely) or I listen to music on
my mp3 player until I get really sleepy or I pass out. LOL :]
Well, i usually read books. I have insomnia so that's my only way to get myself to sleep.
When I can't sleep at night I don't force myself to sleep. I watch drama all night and the next night I will sleep at least one hour and I can survive sleeping only an hour
I just lay in my bed, until I fall a sleep. (:
Play Mahjong on my phone? It's so addictive, just broke my record big time today! (No that's actually when I can't wake up... I've got more trouble with that) Just lay awake or listen to music actually. Doesn't happen too much luckily. :)
Watch dramas or anime on my phone until I get sleepy.
Drink something warm and watch dramas until my eyes are tired.

Listen to music and browse on instagram

I drink a glass of water, or green tea.