When I can't sleep start reading books. This only helps me fall asleep when the book is really boring though.
When i can't sleep i just accept that i won't be going to sleep anytime soon and just stay up :D
Take a school book or dictionary and start reading while lying in bed :D I have a lot of sleep problems and I cant usually sleep more than 7 hours or my head will begin to ache... Unless I havent slept well for a week or something. Now that its my summer break I've slept 3-6 hours every night =_="
Take massive amounts of drugs. ...JK!
i think reading anything while laying down would help xD
I read. And if there's nothing to read, I let my myself believe that counting jumping sheep over the fence will help you go to sleep and so far, my count is 378! :))))
i only sleep when i feel like sleeping,i dont exactly go to bed and torture myself saying 'i shall sleep' ,there are always better things to do than staying put at the bed.
One thing that puts me right to sleep if I'm tossing and turning is to break out my textbooks and read them for about 10 minutes -works like a charm!! ;) Another thing that really helps is Pilates or exercise before bed -in summer this doesn't work so well for me since it makes me too warm to sleep comfortably :P
hmm this works on ppl who believe in religion ppl though,try reading the holy book for a while you'll feel like sleeping faster
If I can't sleep I get up....duh.
I listen to calming music :D usually piano or something like that <3
I read books... I always make sure that I have some beside my pillow....
I usually listen to music XD But if it's not working I'll try to be tired like doing exercise. It actually work for me. Or try to make yourself feel bored. Well this one the best. Try read your school text book or study .__.
I'm editing my bias photos :)
hehe Tz dayz am watching more dramas to get sleep ;) "Addiction at Peaks" :P