pizza: flavors>> ham & cheese, pepperoni << my faves, bbq chicken cinamon stick and cheese stick and a glass of cola now im stuffedand charged:P
Roast Beef

Baked Carrots and Onions

Crash Hot Potatoes

Milk
Okie dokie, have to say, most of the food in this thread makes my stomach turn to look at.. but eh.. I like good ol' countryfied food.. since I can't post a pic.. tonights dinner was scrambled eggs with sausage, onion and cheese mixed in, seasoned with onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin.. yum yum... and drinking a Wild cherry fountain drink.. Desert:

oh and Jeanie what the heck are 'crash hot potato's'?
Really? Huh. a lot of the food, not all makes me hungry. but ummm...I hate nutella Phoenix! LOL

Crash hot potatoes, if you like countryfied food are perfect! I got this recipe some months back and now my little family is addicted to them and want them all the time!

Here's the recipe:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/
Jeaniessi wrote: Really? Huh. a lot of the food, not all makes me hungry. but ummm...I hate nutella Phoenix! LOL

Crash hot potatoes, if you like countryfied food are perfect! I got this recipe some months back and now my little family is addicted to them and want them all the time!

Here's the recipe:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/

Thank you for the recipe.. I LOVE Nutella, surprisingly enough I just found it a month or so ago, I will never touch peanut butter again, unless I am eating chili... My whole family has the motto if it don't have butter or bacon grease in it, it ain't gonna be good, so I tend to cook a lot of food that isn't so good for ya, but sure tastes good.. If I didn't have to cook for anyone but myself, it might be different.. I do have a motto of try anything once, I regret that motto highly when I tried oysters, bleh..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: Thank you for the recipe.. I LOVE Nutella, surprisingly enough I just found it a month or so ago, I will never touch peanut butter again, unless I am eating chili... My whole family has the motto if it don't have butter or bacon grease in it, it ain't gonna be good, so I tend to cook a lot of food that isn't so good for ya, but sure tastes good.. If I didn't have to cook for anyone but myself, it might be different.. I do have a motto of try anything once, I regret that motto highly when I tried oysters, bleh..

OMO! I have a friend who eats peanut butter sandwiches with chili! What is up with that? LOL

p.s... I love oysters!
Jeaniessi wrote: OMO! I have a friend who eats peanut butter sandwiches with chili! What is up with that? LOL

p.s... I love oysters!

I like deep fried oysters (had em one time at a buffet), but raw is bleh.. My hubs actually puts a spoon or two of pb in his chili, I will do the sandwich with chili.. oh and I like ur siggy..
Jeanie, that looks delicious, but can you make my meat well done. :D

phoenix, try a PB & Nutella sandwich. :D I love nutella.

I have't had cola for almost three months...and my sister bought me some...I felt my withdrawal symptoms instantly flared up..LOL

Roasted Chicken Wings (without the sesame seeds)

Rice with beans (looks similar to that)

With a small slice of avocado
for breakfast I had banica with spinach and cheese

for dinner I had regular banica (I could've had it aaaaaaaaaaaaaall! <3 )

with chocolate roll for dessert

and whiskey on the rocks

For breakfast:

For Lunch: N/A

For Dinner:
Can't find a pic.. but it was Macaroni & Tomato's
I love Nutella!

For lunch I had an egg sammich

Sour Cream and Onion chips

And a Cheerwine

Jeaniessi wrote: Roast Beef

Milk

Wow I'm literally drooling and there is a rumbly in my tumbly. I think it's time to eat. lol
For dinner I just ate

A tuna salad (but I added cucumber slices and shredded cheese as well as lettuce and tomato)

And a Sobe

I just made and drank some Cafe Mocha (it didn't have the pretty design though...lol)