:D I really don´t know ...they are all like monkeys with only a few exeptions who have talent ^^
Mirichan wrote: :D I really don´t know ...they are all like monkeys with only a few exeptions who have talent ^^

But it's what we want to see, isn't it? Lol - But I remember a lady who insisted on being superstar although she
was getting no approval from anyone.
But hey they want to go to the US "They know better there" - Americans rejoy, you are getting our bad singers. :D
Haha it´s good when they are away from Germany^^ You wouldn´t expect something else from shows like these, that´for sure :D
They are singing me to sleep... lovely.
I don´t even try to watch them anyomore ...I have had enough of it because of my sister;)
I wish I had siblings :) Ahh I am getting tired...
Nikki wrote: I wish I had siblings :) Ahh I am getting tired...

Ahh me too;) I am actually sleepy now for a long time but I still want to continue with MDL ~
Yeah, welcome to the wonderful world of game threads, eh? :D
Nikki wrote: Yeah, welcome to the wonderful world of game threads, eh? :D

Yeah it is really addicting and I don´t even finish my episodes that I want to watch because of it :D
The Netherlands. ^^
Mirichan wrote: Yeah it is really addicting and I don´t even finish my episodes that I want to watch because of it :D

Sounds familiar. But I am only on youtube right now. Listening to some old Tabaluga songs, as you might have noticed, erm. :p
Haha I still can recall them because when Iw as an kid,I just heard them over,and over,and over again...;) I was such an big fan :D
Me, too. Lately I've been listening to a lot of songs I enjoyed when I was younger/little. Like the intros of Nils Holgersson, Biene Maja, Alfred Jodokus Quak etc pp or "Tanzt das Brot" by Bernd das Brot. lol. Ahh, makes me want to watch Kika.
:D I always think about the song:Wer hat die Kokusnuss;) I always must think about it ^^ Lol
I am from Greece and I'm living in Finland. Since 2005.