Also jealousy holy moly it’s hot especially with love triangles with brothers or friends 

Chaebols and fights/plotting over inheritance.

Possessive male leads (in the dysfunctional relationship way, not in the BOF way where he has a change of heart.)

CherryBunny:

Arrogant and/or rich male lead with an attitude problem :p

I love that cliche too.. I find it very cute when an arrogant guy has a sweet heart and he falls in love

Ohh I like many cliché plots in Dramaland

-Cohabitation has to be my favourite ever. 

-Contract marriage because it almost always leads to cohabitation hehe ^^

-Best friends turned lovers, I love when lovers act like friends but they are still in love, because I feel like they are more comfortable with each other and the relationship feels more realistic and warming imo. Like the couple from In Time With you.

- Time travel

- Cute interactions with kids specially from male leads.  Like in Two Weeks, Oh! My Lady.

- Amnesia, yes I know #SorryNotSorry

I love when the male lead becomes the female lead's support but she doesn't realize it's because he loves her.  Or she realizes but doesn't think much of it.  Common noona romance thing.  I Hear Your Voice is a good example.  Also, when they're so close they seem like a couple and they are either in deep denial or have no idea.  

when there’s a “mean girl” who tries too hard to win the guy over and does whatever she can to get rid of the main girl e.g. hugging/kissing the guy to make the girl upset lol and basically bullying the girl to the point where the guy defends her my faveeeeee 

I love when the guy falls for the girl first... not sure if this is a cliché, but when I find it in a drama I almost always fall in love with the show. 

I also love when the guy is shy and the girl is more confident. That whole reversal of  what is seen as the "typical gender roles" in a guy/girl relationship is refreshing and I can't get enough of it. 

(Okay neither of these are really clichés, I just really want to see them more in romance dramas T^T)

Kwekwe:

I really like the gender bender plot. It's over used in dramas but I find it very funny when the girl dresses like a boy for some good reasons mostly in historical dramas. Sometimes it's not really believable like in the drama The King's Woman  or in Gu family Book (seriously Dilraba Dilmurat and Suzy look nothing like men xD) sometimes it is like in Coffe Prince or Bromance. 

Lol Bromance made me very sad for the actress cause when she was wearing a dress she actually did look like a boy pretending to be a girl....

AMNESIA!

Most of my fave dramas have an amnesia plot. I just love it!

I love when the girl gets sick/injured and the (preferably arrogant and cold) guy gets all worried and takes care of her. 

if done right, I like when the guy pulls the girl away from traffic, the guy blocking the girl getting wet from puddles, and accidental kisses. If done poorly/awkwardly, however, then I don't like them - I'm a bit picky lol

I watched a jdrama that had pulling from oncoming traffic leading to accidental kiss... It was amazing. The way the whole episode played out, leading up to that moment - it gave me goosebumps.

(Just in case anyone is curious, the jdrama is called: Boku, Unmei no Hito desu)

I think too much of anything is bad. But a cute actress is always welcomed.