I know most don't really dig clichés and some originality never hurts, however I've always believed that if a cliché is well done, it can result in a good drama.

But here I'm not talking about clichés that work, but clichés that we (even if secretly) like.

As for me, I'll admit I like the old "forced cohabitation" kind of plot. It's just so good to see the leads interacting because they are basically forced to, which helps in funny scenes or even the most heartfelt ones. After all living with someone is not an easy task, cohabitating much less. You start to see the person for who they truly are, all their flaws and quirks.

How about you?

I really like the gender bender plot. It's over used in dramas but I find it very funny when the girl dresses like a boy for some good reasons mostly in historical dramas. Sometimes it's not really believable like in the drama The King's Woman  or in Gu family Book (seriously Dilraba Dilmurat and Suzy look nothing like men xD) sometimes it is like in Coffe Prince or Bromance. 

Rich guy vs poor but strong girl.

Male lead falls for dense girl who already likes someone else.  I love when the guy is head over heels and chases a girl who has 0 idea that it's happening.  It's so cute.

Arrogant and/or rich male lead with an attitude problem :p

Plushie:

I know most don't really dig clichés and some originality never hurts, however I've always believed that if a cliché is well done, it can result in a good drama.

But here I'm not talking about clichés that work, but clichés that we (even if secretly) like.

As for me, I'll admit I like the old "forced cohabitation" kind of plot. It's just so good to see the leads interacting because they are basically forced to, which helps in funny scenes or even the most heartfelt ones. After all living with someone is not an easy task, cohabitating much less. You start to see the person for who they truly are, all their flaws and quirks.

How about you?

i too like forced cohab and contract marriage.  Here's a recent article that i used as a checklist to knock out those i hadnt seen over the summer.  http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/dramaland-catnip-marriage-before-dating/

the other trope i like are revenge dramas and hate to love dramas.

I like the one where the female lead hurts her leg or ankle, and the male lead carries her on her back it's so cute lol. I also like rich guy poor girl if it's done right.

Arrogant, jealous, rich, over protective male- When is well done. Some lakorns go to extremes I don't like those too much. 

Wrist grabs followed by a kiss- I love it when the scene is tense and she's leaving and he grans her and kisses her. I like to think that he feels if he loses this opportunity there won't be another one. 

Co-habitation- Because these dramas are usually full of alone, bonding time and you can see them falling in love more realistically. 

One night stands- But only if the plot that follows is a good one.  Who am I kidding? I love skinship. 

First love/ meet before- I really like it when the leads have a past together, especially if they meet as children. When is well done, the drama will actually give the feeling of "it was meant to be" 

Injury- Because it's usually the way they go back together or show their true feelings for each other. 

Accidental kiss- come on we all love that "oops tripped and fell on your mouth" scenes. 

Last but not least : SHOWER SCENES!!! omg that Ji Chang Wook scene in The K2 ruined me for life. 

I love original stories but cliches are like that familiar homemade food you always go back to, even after trying new dishes.  

KatelynnBrooks:

Male lead falls for dense girl who already likes someone else.  I love when the guy is head over heels and chases a girl who has 0 idea that it's happening.  It's so cute.

This is my fav too......I enjoy whn male lead is all heartbroken...lol...but still in the end he should get the girl.

Bodyguard/celebrity romance

Forced cohabitation, contract relationships and childhood friends-turned-lovers. I also really enjoy watching enemies fall in love

Cohabitation, time travel, big age gap, contract relationships and chinderella stories (with a good female lead though)

To what everyone said here I only add enemies turned lovers & strangers turned lovers (: 

Co-habitation

Light jealousy/male lead being protective (only mild, to the point that it's more cute/comedic/played for laughs than it being actually possessive or intense)

Drunk scenes (especially drunken piggybacks)

Glances of admiration when the other isn't looking/doesn't notice (mutual pining in general)

Time-travel

Falling asleep on the other's shoulder

Back hugs/cuddling/spooning/sharing a bed

Wrist grab followed by kiss

Playful bickering between the leads

I LOVE CHILDHOOD BFFS TO LOVERS 

Maybe it’s because I secretly wish for a romance like this but it’s so good. Also co habitating the cute little interactions make my day every day.