neo:

I can't comment on the direction yet as I'm only just over halfway through the drama myself, but it's good so far. The only complaints I've really seen are about people not being satisfied with the ending... 

Healer does have underlying political crime involvement too but there's more of a mystery element behind it that the lead characters try and solve (with it being linked to events that had happened in the past in the drama and involving the leads' parents, which is how they get invested into it) so the story is emotionally deeper (?). Whereas Cambrian Period is more or less your standard "fight between different parties for influence/power" and power imbalance for the most part.

Cambrian Period is more political invested than Healer, but Healer is more procedural?
I like both of recomendations. I will check for sure! :)

If you're open to any genre, then definitely:

• Doctors*
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon*

* I didn't finish these

You should also consider:

• Love O2O - including this mainly because of their gaming personas. There's a scene (one of my favourites) where a character observes that the leads have exactly the dynamic you described.
  • I Hear Your Voice - including this because the ML provides support through his special ability while the FL takes the main action in the court room.
  • Live Up to Your Name - ML is a skilled doctor but not particularly physically strong; FL is a skilled doctor and has a strong personality.

The ML and FL are both physically strong / the ML does a bit more of the thinking and the FL has a strong personality:

• Attention, Love! - ML is a much better student than the FL. The one time they sort of face off in a fight she beats him.
  • Bromance - the FL meets the ML when she jumps into a fight to help him because he's outnumbered. He's usually a bit more strategic than she is. He's the (former mob) boss of an amusement park company.
  • Lost Love in Times - the FL is a powerful sorceress. The ML is a successful general / prince. She's more powerful in the big-picture sense (she resets their whole timeline), and because of his position he has to be strategic in his military and political affairs (but she's also smart / strategic). 
  • Princess Agents - the ML is a bit like the head of the ancient-times CIA, and he recruits the FL to basically be one of his spies (it's a bit more complicated than that, but that's the gist of it). The second lead is also physically capable but generally more of the commanding type, while the FL is always in the thick of the action. Warning: it ends with a cliffhanger.

Thank You very Much. I already watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.
I will check the rest of all of the dramas that you describe.

pinocchio, the ML's intelligent, pretend to dumb (actually lee jong suk portrayed genius man in every characters in IHYV, doctor stranger, pinocchio and WYWS...but I like him best in pinocchio)

innocent man (song joong ki is hot and baddas)

good doctor

heaven sword dragon sabre (the FL is baddas, strong and manipulative woman)

rairamegumi:

pinocchio, the ML's intelligent, pretend to dumb (actually lee jong suk portrayed genius man in every characters in IHYV, doctor stranger, pinocchio and WYWS...but I like him best in pinocchio)

innocent man (song joong ki is hot and baddas)

good doctor

heaven sword dragon sabre (the FL is baddas, strong and manipulative woman)

Heaven sword the 2009 version ??

redxxxcrimson:

Heaven sword the 2009 version ??

all versions...but I like ver 2000 and alec su version...toy leung version was also nice...I dun like the 2009 ver...

I'm waiting for the newest ver since condor heroes and the return condor heroes got their newest ver...

seriously, the FL in heaven sword is the most intelligent woman I've ever seen. She's manipulative, take the control and strategic...

rairamegumi:

all versions...but I like ver 2000 and alec su version...toy leung version was also nice...I dun like the 2009 ver...

I'm waiting for the newest ver since condor heroes and the return condor heroes got their newest ver...

seriously, the FL in heaven sword is the most intelligent woman I've ever seen. She's manipulative, take the control and strategic...

thank u I will give it a try <3

Fighter of the Destiny comes to mind. The show itself isn't that great but if I remember right the male lead is pretty fragile and the two women in his life are fighters.

Czakhareina:

In addition: Secret Forest, H.I.T (Homicide Investigation Team), Damo

one of my favorite...

King 2 Hearts

Secret Garden

Princess Agents

Journey of the Flower

Cubic

Bel Amie